Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

I've never had my child treated so Terribly. He's always been an A student, gifted & fool of love for learning. This one teacher is a bully, my son never felt this way about school until we brought him to Brooker elementary. He now hides in his room Cry's and begs me not to send him because of how she treats him. I'm so over it! And if the school can't help me and change his class. I'm not going to be a happy mother.

Brooker has a tremendous faculty and staff who truly care for each and every child at this school. My daughter spent 6 years at Brooker and it was the best educational experience she has had in Hillsborough County. Turnover is low and everyone welcomes students and parents! There is an unofficial motto started, I believe,by a former principal. "Once a Brave, always a Brave!" My daughter definitely agrees!

I give the school an average rating for FL schools. Compared to our school we came from out of state it would get 1 star though. My biggest complaint is the front office staff. They are rude and not welcoming to parents or students. Thats not what I like leaving my kids with all day. Some teachers are great while others are not friendly. I volunteer weekly and most teachers can't say hello. They offer no activities/clubs nor any sports for the kids. My girls enjoy school here but I don't see either being challenged. This school also waste a lot of paper. My kids bring so much home. In today's time with technology, they need not be wasting so much paper. Updates should be posted on the website instead.

This school is acceptable I suppose compared to some other public schools, however this school particularly seems to have a higher than usual number of "special ed" kids, as well as English as a second language kids. This leaves your normal children a bit high and dry. My son has been at this school going into his 3rd year, every year he has had mentally, emotionally, behavior issue kids in his class, at least 4-5 EVERY year so far, with no extra teachers. The average kids are not getting the attention they need to excel and do better because the sub-average kids require enormous amounts of time and energy using up the limited resources a teacher has to offer their class. They cannot get rid of these kids, nor is it acceptable to put them in their own class, so the whole class is dumbed down to the lowest common denominator. We are moving, so I have no changed my sons school, but I cannot WAIT to get him OUT of this school!!!!

Our first year at Brooker and we are very pleased with the staff and school. Only thing I could pick on is lack of quality food which centers more on the district. We packed a lunch and problem was solved. Ms Cruz was a fabulous teacher and our daughter loved the school.

Brooker Elem. this is a good school for learning.This is my childs third year.I am looking forward to another year.

We moved our child to Brooker this year as she was on special assignment at another HCPS. Wish we had made the change to Brooker many years ago. The principal is excellent and helps put education at the forefront. Many extra curricular activities are offered after school hours. AAAA+++++ School

Excellent A school for the past eight years!!! with great teachers and a very caring staff!! Outstanding school year for our daughter...The Teachers vs. Students Soccer game was great, so was the 5th grade Bash and Epcot Trip!! Outstanding!!! Thanks for a wonderful year!! KUDOS

My daughter is now in the second grade at Brooker Elementary and she loves it. We have had wonderful teachers that warm and loving, creating a wonderful environment for learning. All of my daughter's teachers have been at Brooker for at least 5 years or more. This speaks volumes about the school and the principal. I also love the charm of an older school like Brooker.

Excellent school. My son is in 1st grade now and doing splendidly. The teachers are awesome. They keep us updated about student performance and take great care in every regard of the student's welfare.Every parent is welcome to get involved in the school activities. PTA is great.All the staff members are great.

Last modified Brooker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.