Brooker Elementary School 4

Posted July 23, 2014
Brooker Elem. this is a good school for learning.This is my childs third year.I am looking forward to another year.

Brooker Elementary School 1

Posted March 17, 2014
We moved our child to Brooker this year as she was on special assignment at another HCPS. Wish we had made the change to Brooker many years ago. The principal is excellent and helps put education at the forefront. Many extra curricular activities are offered after school hours. AAAA+++++ School

Posted August 16, 2013
Excellent A school for the past eight years!!! with great teachers and a very caring staff!! Outstanding school year for our daughter...The Teachers vs. Students Soccer game was great, so was the 5th grade Bash and Epcot Trip!! Outstanding!!! Thanks for a wonderful year!! KUDOS

Posted August 21, 2012
My daughter is now in the second grade at Brooker Elementary and she loves it. We have had wonderful teachers that warm and loving, creating a wonderful environment for learning. All of my daughter's teachers have been at Brooker for at least 5 years or more. This speaks volumes about the school and the principal. I also love the charm of an older school like Brooker.

Posted February 16, 2011
Excellent school. My son is in 1st grade now and doing splendidly. The teachers are awesome. They keep us updated about student performance and take great care in every regard of the student's welfare.Every parent is welcome to get involved in the school activities. PTA is great.All the staff members are great.

Posted March 03, 2010

Brooker Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2010
Great school..The teachers were fantastic and very involved. My daughter attended for two years, kindergarten and first grade. I loved how secure the children were, very safe. The school had constant activities for parents and family to be involved in and were had constant updates about the schools happenings. I am out of state now and in a new school and I'm not very happy with it doesn't come close to Brooker. I still communicate with my daughters old teachers and miss the school very much.

Posted June 12, 2009

Posted May 15, 2009
Great administration!! Amazing, caring teachers!! We've had wonderful experience at Brooker!

Brooker Elementary School 2

Posted April 17, 2009

Brooker Elementary School
812 Dewolf Road, Brandon, FL  33511
Last modified Brooker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooker Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top