1,096 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 11, 2016
My daughter is currently in 7th grade here. I must admit I was nervous with switching her from Mulrennan to Mann , however they have by far exceeded my expectations. My daughter is consistently on the principal honor roll and has more friends this year than the past two combined. When my daughter had questions with math her teacher Mr. Jenson didn't hesitate to let her come in early and stay after school to help ensure she was ready for her exam. The overall appearance of the school needs some updating but other than that I cant say one negative thing!

Posted November 23, 2014
My son is on honor roll ! Good school ! Thank you ! I'm so proud ! Best move to here ever !!

Mann Middle School 2

Posted June 01, 2014
Unless your children are in advanced or honors class don't send them here. The students in average classes end up end class sizes of 30 or more disruptive non-motivated students.

Mann Middle School 1

Posted April 30, 2014
Worst school ever!! This school could care less for the student well being. From students up to teachers who support bullying. You get more response from a brick wall than the principal. Horrible treatement. Don't seam to handle or properly address any issue. They care more about clocking in and out for a paycheck. Had to rate one star, because it's the least allowed.

Posted March 28, 2014
My son really enjoys his teachers, and is having a great time learning and growing in Mann.

Posted August 22, 2013
Mann Middle School is amazing! This is the beginning of my daughters 2nd year there and we love it! All the teachers and staff are very caring and understanding. The communication between parents and teachers is very easy and they are readily available to help or answer any questions. My daughter is in all advanced Honors classes, and it appears that there are many students in these upper classes as well. I've noticed just how many honors classes there are. So that tells me they are obviously doing something right!! I can't say enough Good things about this wonderful school!! Keep up the Good work Mann Middle School!! Sincerely, G. Raulerson.

Mann Middle School 4

Posted May 01, 2012
My son will be attending Mann school next year. Ian looking for a before school care for my son. Does anyone have any suggestions??

Posted April 19, 2012
My son attends this school now, he's in 8th grade and in the AVID program and it is AMAZING!!! From the staff, to the teachers,and to the principal. They care for their students as if it were their own children. The teachers at this school encourage, motivate and educate the children. My son is focused on taking all the steps necessary to achieve his goals and his dream. Thank you to the teachers in Mann Middle school I look forward for when my next child attends here.

Posted February 28, 2012
My son attended Mann for 6th,7th and 8th and he truly enjoyed it as did I. My daughter will be attending next year and I know she will like it as well. The teachers are very helpful and always inform you of any needed information. I am so glad they have Edline - all the needed information is posted there and you are able to communicate with all staff if need be. This school is great.

Posted August 13, 2010
I went to Mann for my 6th, 7th, and I'll go their for 8th grade as well. The teachers are fantastic, sports are always fun, and the pep rallies are awesome! The teachers always tell you t do your best and they help you when you get stuck on something.

Mann Middle School
409 East Jersey Avenue, Brandon, FL  33510
Last modified Mann Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.