Burns Middle School 2

Posted October 18, 2014
My daughter attended 6th and now 7th grade and is in advanced honors classes. 6th grade was great, but 7th grade has been a nightmare! Kids kissing on premises, cursing and the sexting is crazy our of control! I caught my daughter sexting and called the guidance councelor and she didnt seem to think it was a BIG deal! My daughter is 12! This is not normal. She didnt call the boy in the office or even offer to have a parent to parent meeting. I am transferring her out of this school as soon as I can.

Posted July 29, 2012
a great school i went there has great classes you learn a lot the saying not in our house!!

Burns Middle School 4

Posted August 01, 2011
Okay school. I've only gone for a year and I don't like it. Rude people. We had 7th graders drinking in the car pool. Trust me, you won't like it in the long run. Not all teachers are the best, but there are some really good ones.

Posted March 23, 2011
One of the Best Middle Schools in the country! High School level Academics, Caring Teachers and Staff, Outstanding Music Dept. especially the Orchestra.

Burns Middle School 0

Posted April 25, 2010
Excellent middle school! I moved into the area to get my son away from McClane Middle School. I was partially nervous that all middle schools were the same, but Burns was great! Every teacher my son had has been very caring, they actually care about the students, not just their paycheck. My only warning would be about the PE department. If you have a child with any condition that can cut into PE time, there are a couple of PE teachers who will give your child a hard time. Be prepared to get involved and do NOT let him intimidate you.

Posted October 25, 2009

Burns Middle School 1

Posted September 16, 2009

Posted June 11, 2009
Hey I went totally awesome and the koolioest year ive ever had academic wise and behavior wise its unbelievable

Burns Middle School 4

Posted April 27, 2009
Burns middle school is very good academically and especially the music department is great as well. My son feels at home. Thank you.

Posted April 18, 2009

Burns Middle School
615 Brooker Road, Brandon, FL  33511
Last modified Burns Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burns Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top