PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted March 16, 2016
I have never seen my son work this hard and want to do well. I think that is pretty good persistence.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted March 16, 2016
All of the students I have met seem to respect each other and took our son right in even though he was new.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted March 16, 2016
Our son is in a service club which is true of all the kids. I think that is a good idea.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted March 16, 2016
High integrity and community spirit seems to be very important. My son is learning this now.

Posted March 16, 2016
This school has taken our son further than we ever could have dreamed. Thank God we found it.

Brandon Academy 3

Posted March 06, 2016
This is a for-profit school that is constantly begging for money and supplies to be donated. They also claim that their classes are taught a grade level ahead, they are not, at least not for elementary. Not worth the price.

Posted December 11, 2015
Simply amazing! The progress at the school is unreal. New gym, new building and same personal attention as always. So glad they go thru high school now.

Brandon Academy 2

Posted December 02, 2015
There is a problematic lack of communication between the teachers/administrators and parents. If your child is having difficulty with certain topics or students, the teachers rarely (if ever) reach out to the parents. Also, for as little as the class sizes are, I expect much more "one on one" time with each student. We will likely not be returning after this school year.

Posted September 17, 2014
What a great start to a school year. My husband and I searched for a school similar to what we had in Virginia and it was not easy but this school has the same educational values we had back home. I love the field trips and parents are actually welcomed to attend! Can wait for my youngest to start here.

Posted April 29, 2014
I am so concerned about high school In the Brandon area. There does not seem to be a viable option. My children attend BA and love it and the educational level is second to none. I am actively searching the Tampa area school who has the same educational standards but also has the family feel that this school has.

801 Limona Road, Brandon, FL  33510