PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter's teachers are the strength of the school. She loves her teachers and that is hard to find these days.

Amount of homework: Agree

My daughter does about an hour or so of homework every night. She doesn't complain but at times seems stressed.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter was a part of an Honor Code along with the other students. I think this builds integrity.

What an awesome year for my child. Her teachers were caring and incredible. The new IB curriculum was challenging but she responded! I am so proud of her.

The education is excellent. There are a couple truly extraordinary teachers at BA. The only drawback we noticed is over the past two years or so, the school has begun to be run more like a business and less like a school. Meaning, it's lost that 'family' feeling that made it so special. Would I send my kids there again? Probably. Although, I would be concerned that the owners don't even send their kids there anymore.

Develops character: Strongly agree

High integrity and community spirit seems to be very important. My son is learning this now.

This school has taken our son further than we ever could have dreamed. Thank God we found it.

This is a for-profit school that is constantly begging for money and supplies to be donated. They also claim that their classes are taught a grade level ahead, they are not, at least not for elementary. Not worth the price.

Simply amazing! The progress at the school is unreal. New gym, new building and same personal attention as always. So glad they go thru high school now.

There is a problematic lack of communication between the teachers/administrators and parents. If your child is having difficulty with certain topics or students, the teachers rarely (if ever) reach out to the parents. Also, for as little as the class sizes are, I expect much more "one on one" time with each student. We will likely not be returning after this school year.

Last modified Brandon Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8