Posted June 05, 2014
Excellent teachers and staff. Two of my children have been here for 3 years and it is with great sadness that they will be moving on. They have formed lasting relationships with their peers. The teachers have gone above and beyond the call of duty and have embraced them. They have been there to help them when they were struggling in an area. The school has family-friendly atmosphere and they make it easy to feel loved and accepted. I cannot say enough good things about Immanuel, except that I pray that the Lord will continues to bless them. They have been a blessing to my family.

Posted April 25, 2014
Immanuel Lutheran School is a fantastic school! There is a family atmosphere on the campus. The teachers and principal are loving and caring. Individual attention is given to all students, with special intervention given to students where needed. The students perform well on the Stanford Achievement tests. The latest technology is used by students, teachers, and office personnel, but they are always looking to make improvements. More computers and tablets are needed. The facilities need to be updated. It is wonderful that former students are now sending their children to Immanuel. What a testimony to the education and care offered by this school!

Posted April 25, 2014
We moved our son from an underperforming public school to Immanuel when he was starting 3rd grade...he's about to complete 5th grade and will be continuing on through the 8th grade at this wonderful school...the opportunities for him to grow and thrive are tremendous, and we know he is in a loving, caring, and safe environment every day, with a staff that loves their students and challenges them to be the best they can be...

Immanuel Lutheran School 1

Posted February 23, 2014
This school is awful. Outdated facilities, curriculum, and they use their religious beliefs to control your interaction and involvement I the children's education.

Posted March 11, 2013
Love this school!!! Teachers are very energetic with great ideas and a sincere care for the children. They love teaching and it shows. Kids are very respectful and care for each other.

Posted October 23, 2012
Immanuel Lutheran School provides a great education in a Christian learning environment. Our daghter has attended Immanuel since kindergarten and we could not ask for a better experience. Not only has she developed close friends at school but our family has become close friends with many of the parents.

Posted March 23, 2012
Immanuel Lutheran School is outstanding! I've been attending ILS for eight years now. I'm currently in the 7th grade. My older sibling also attended ILS for 9 years. I was around alot when I was a small child. I always felt welcome. Immanuel is my home-away from home. Some improvment I believe the school could use is not being so strict on the dress code. Other than that, it's a fantastic school enviorment. Are grades are PreK-8th grade. The classes are very informative, and the after school extra curricular activities are wonderful. Whatever grade your in,I can assure that you will have a great friendship with the whole student/staff body. The teachers and staff are all kindhearted and trustworthy. I know I can come to them with any problems I have :)) Thanks, -Student

Posted January 30, 2012
The pinciple is great they have a new system for iformation Sycamore. The teacher student ratio is low. The school is very family oriented with several after school activities.

Posted February 11, 2011
Very good school - teachers who actually teach, structure, discipline and religious (moral) values evident. Good activities for kids - band, chorus, sports. Family atmosphere. Small class size and personal attention. Faculty and staff know all kids by name. Qualified teachers with strong educational/academic backgrounds. Very glad we send our child here - he was originally in public school and we made the switch to private when we moved from out of state.

Immanuel Lutheran School 3

Posted June 03, 2010
Problems with discipline. It appears that the new leadership (principal) which was anticipated to make changes just has not happened. Edline is not used consistently and effectively. Great participation from parents. Strong friendships form with classmates.

Immanuel Lutheran School
2913 John Moore Road, Brandon, FL  33511
(813) 685-1978
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top