PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I graduated from Tampa Bay Christian in 1987, Mr ron Smith was the best.Pastor David Blomgren also very nice man, I enjoyed my time their.

I have been extremely please with every aspect of TBCS, from the academics, athletics, spiritual and character growth. I strongly recommend the school!

TBCS keeps getting better and better. We've been there for 5 school years. Two children graduated and went on to take honors classes. Our third child is blooming just beautifully there. She has teachers who challenge her to be the best she can be, both personally and academically. They really care and connect with the students. Granted, there's always room for improvement. Like more parental involvement. Because really, parents are a big part of what makes the school what it is. However the positives definitely outweigh the negatives there. I highly recommend this school for its small class size, friendly people, clean campus, extracurricular activities, but most of all, the principal, staff and involved parents truly care about these children and their future. Go see for yourself. It will have been worth your time and effort.

Tampa Bay Christian School has been an answer to prayer for me and my 2 kids. They have been a part of the family atmosphere for 2 years now and have benefited spiritually and academically. With the A Beka curriculum and various electives offered, I feel my children are receiving a well rounded education. The teachers and principal really care about these kids well being and it shows!

This school has been a terrible dissapointment. My children attended for 3 years and every year got worse and worse. The safety of my children was put in jeapordy over and over and complainig got nothing done! Eventually it got to the point I just pulled them out! Do not send your child here!

My 2 grandchildren have been going to this school for 3 yrs. now and was just okay with the principle of the first 2 yrs. but even with her good leadership it had a lot of problems.

Last modified Tampa Bay Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8