PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This will be our 7th year at CBCS and we love our school. The new principal (2015/2016) and his family have been a wonderful new addition. We have loved all our teachers so far and the office staff are the best. My children have learned so much academically and spiritually.

I have been very pleased with the new principal. He has excellent leadership skills and is willing to work hard to run a spiritually and academically exceptional school. I appreciated the changes made this year and look forward to more growth in the future.

Develops character: Strongly agree

This school teaches biblically sound principles which include honesty, integrity and fairness to all students

This school is not a good school. Going to this school has made me not want to be a Christian anymore. This school does not prepare the students for the real world.

I would caution any parent considering this school to ask around town. We had to leave and I have met many people who have left the school due to the principal. His own children are out of control, kick the other students and say inappropriate things to them. Some of the teachers are wonderful examples of Christianity but when the leadership is not, that makes it difficult. The Pastor's wife teaches and she does not update Edline for months or inform the parents even if the grade drops significantly.

This school doesn't prepare children for the REAL world nor public high school. They are very behind in math and science. The staff also doesn't show a "Christ like attitude" nor does the principal. I can very much tell the last submission for a review was submitted by a ''teacher''.

All three of my sons attended CBCS from Kindergarten through 8th grade. All three were well prepared for high school. They passed the FCAT with flying colors and scored high on the SAT. My oldest graduated from High School in the top 25% of his class, my second son will be graduating this year in the top 5% of his class. They learned to be compassionate, strong men of God through the guidance of the teachers at this school.

CBCS is a wonderful school. The teachers are excellent, and loving Christian educators (especially 3rd and 4th). The school has made an affordable Christian education a priority over accreditation, but is continuing to work towards that goal as well. The focus of this school is on the children and their educations, with Christ at the center of it all. We have attended other private schools on the area, and CBCS is the best in so many ways.

My daughter just completed her 4th year at CBCS. While we liked the school in general, we left in large part due to the fact the school is currently unaccredited. The school has been seeking accreditation for some time but has yet to obtain it. I believe the staff genuinely cares about the students, there is considerable parental involvement, but some inconsistencies with feedback from the teachers, and a lack of supervision at times.

I really like the school, but feel like there is not enough supervision when the children are outside.

Last modified Central Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11