Posted February 13, 2015
This school is not a good school. Going to this school has made me not want to be a Christian anymore. This school does not prepare the students for the real world.

Posted February 11, 2015
I would caution any parent considering this school to ask around town. We had to leave and I have met many people who have left the school due to the principal. His own children are out of control, kick the other students and say inappropriate things to them. Some of the teachers are wonderful examples of Christianity but when the leadership is not, that makes it difficult. The Pastor's wife teaches and she does not update Edline for months or inform the parents even if the grade drops significantly.

Posted April 24, 2014
This school doesn't prepare children for the REAL world nor public high school. They are very behind in math and science. The staff also doesn't show a "Christ like attitude" nor does the principal. I can very much tell the last submission for a review was submitted by a ''teacher''.
2 people found this helpful

Central Baptist Christian School 4

Posted March 05, 2014
All three of my sons attended CBCS from Kindergarten through 8th grade. All three were well prepared for high school. They passed the FCAT with flying colors and scored high on the SAT. My oldest graduated from High School in the top 25% of his class, my second son will be graduating this year in the top 5% of his class. They learned to be compassionate, strong men of God through the guidance of the teachers at this school.

Central Baptist Christian School 5

Posted July 17, 2011
CBCS is a wonderful school. The teachers are excellent, and loving Christian educators (especially 3rd and 4th). The school has made an affordable Christian education a priority over accreditation, but is continuing to work towards that goal as well. The focus of this school is on the children and their educations, with Christ at the center of it all. We have attended other private schools on the area, and CBCS is the best in so many ways.

Central Baptist Christian School 3

Posted June 15, 2011
My daughter just completed her 4th year at CBCS. While we liked the school in general, we left in large part due to the fact the school is currently unaccredited. The school has been seeking accreditation for some time but has yet to obtain it. I believe the staff genuinely cares about the students, there is considerable parental involvement, but some inconsistencies with feedback from the teachers, and a lack of supervision at times.

Posted March 25, 2010
I really like the school, but feel like there is not enough supervision when the children are outside.

Posted February 19, 2010
i love central baptist christian school! there teachers are so loving,caring, and supportive. this school is #1!

Central Baptist Christian School 5

Posted August 27, 2009
I am very impressed with this school's loving atmosphere. Communication is great and my daughter loves her teacher and classmates. Thank you for keeping this school top notch.

Posted June 20, 2008
i love this school it is a very loving eviroment. :]

402 East Windhorst Road, Brandon, FL  33510
Last modified Central Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-11
Central Baptist Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top