PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted June 14, 2012
Should have read reviews and visited unanounced.Grandson was their took him out the fourth day.

Kings Avenue Christian School 5

Posted June 07, 2012
I have two children that attend this school and I have nothing but great things to say. The teachers are patient and very open to suggestions. Any minor issues we had were addressed and resolved immediately. They have both learned so much in the time they have been there both academically and socially. My oldest son is in Pre K-4, so he will be going to elementary next year, but my three year old will be there until he can't stay anymore. I would highly recommend.

Posted July 19, 2009
7/19/09 Both of my children have attended KACS in the past and both of my children have become extremely successful academically and spiritually because of this school. They both loved attending KACS where they were loved unconditionally each and every day that they attended school. My son is in both gifted and honors classes since the first grade and my daughter a sucessful adult out in the real world now. I give God and KACS all of the credit for their achievements ongoing in their life and I know without a doubt that it's all due to the Lord and the wonderful staff at this school. I have read all of the reviews thus far and for those that have spoken out so negatively about KACS, it was your choice to pull your children out of this wonderful school and also your loss as well. I will be praying for you.

Kings Avenue Christian School 5

Posted January 19, 2009
My child has attended KACS for 7 years. I have been extremely pleased with every teacher she has had. She has excelled in every area of academics. Her SAT scores are well above her level, some even post high school. I am very sad to see some of the reviews. The staff is very friendly and you can see that they love each and every student. When I drop my child off they know her and me by name. They greet everyone, with a smile. I will be very sad when it is time for my daughter to move on to a new school.

Kings Avenue Christian School 2

Posted December 11, 2008
The school has gone down hill over the past 2 years. I pulled my child out of the school. Good teachers leave, here is only 2 teachers left that are great with the students. With the exception of the receptionist, the staff is unfriendly and unprofessional. # years ago I was all for sending everyone to enroll their children at this school. After the last couple of years, I was embarrassed that I even made such recomendations.

Kings Avenue Christian School 4

Posted July 28, 2008
Children are loved and well supervised at this school. We have never felt our daughter was missing out on anything in her education. She has excelled in all areas and her SAT scores have been above grade level. We love all of the staff at the school and feel blessed to be part of this school.

Posted July 01, 2008
We decided to leave because of a very high teacher/staff turnover.

Posted June 15, 2008
My child has far exceeded our expectations in reading, and other subjects with the terrific curriculum and teacher for kindergarten. She also knows bible stories inside and out and is a wonderful Christian. Love the curriculum. Love the class size!

Posted June 02, 2008
The principal is unperfesional ( in her actions and her apperiance. The office help is not friendley. You do not feel welcome in the school. The school does not have a Christian envirment form the higher ups. The teachers are wonderful. It is a shme that such a good school had gone down hill. No matter how many times you meet with the school board nothing gets resolved. They act like they are listening but I feel they do not care. Parents are paying for specials which the school never bothered to hire any or refund our money for the specials we did not have. They need to get someone in the school who really cares and has experience working with people and management skills.

Posted February 28, 2008
The teachers were unfriendly. The staff were unorganized. The work was too hard. Teachers kept everything secret about child's progress until it was too late.

2602 South Kings Avenue, Brandon, FL  33511
Last modified Kings Avenue Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Kings Avenue Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top