Posted February 07, 2015
We have been with Lighthouse for 2 years and are truly amazed at the loving, individualized approach to the academic learning and the character building that our sons have received.

Posted January 30, 2015
Lighthouse is a blessing to my family.. They except my son with his many challenges, and still work hard to foster his academic growth... Thank you for helping him to shine... They also have blessed my Kindergarten daughter with a phenomenal loving teacher... Keep up being a beacon of light into these young children's lives...

Posted January 19, 2015

Posted January 06, 2015
As a past school administrator myself, I am familiar with many of the private schools in our region. My daughter attended Lighthouse for 5 years. During that time, my wife and I had the privilege to see our daughter thrive academically as well as spiritually. In my mind, Lighthouse should be the standard by which all others are judged. I cannot recommend this school highly enough. Pastor Butch and the team at Lighthouse truly go above and beyond in just about every way conceivable. We are convinced that the individual attention our child received here was the foundation for much of her later academic success. Equally as important, our daughter was able to experience this education in an environment that was genuinely loving and grace centered. We consider Lighthouse a part of our family and truly a blessing from God.

Lighthouse Center For Creative Learning 1

Posted December 14, 2014
My child attended this school and we experienced deception. I am thankful my child found the courage to let me know. Think and re think again. Also, below I just read a review that states from a community member. Well, yes that could be true, as we in this area writing a review on this school are members of the community or should be. This review allows you to pick from three choices. The choices are these: parent, staff/teacher and then, other. From what I read, this member maybe should have selected staff/teacher. You be the judge, anyways the way that I see it, this only adds support to my review. No, my child no longer attends this school and I am sorry to say, what we experienced is far from what I believe to be Christian behavior. I would give a negative star if I could.

Posted August 12, 2014
If you scroll through the reviews, you will notice that most are left by parents who have been involved in our program for years. They are like family to us, and yes, occasionally you will see a review by a staff member, but they are done willingly. All of our teachers from last year are returning this year, except one, and two outside Behavior Therapists applied to join our team after having worked with students in our program. Why? Because they see our heart and love for our students. This is a great program and a loving atmosphere. Sometimes a gentle rebuke, intended to help a staff member, leads to an angry post which is intended to harm a reputation built over fifteen years. However, those that take the time to meet our staff and tour our school sense the dedication and love we have for our students.

Lighthouse Center For Creative Learning 1

Posted July 04, 2014
Lighthouse has an immense amount of potential. It will never grow into that potential due to the leadership though. I used to teach at lighthouse and some of the teachers are fantastic. The leadership seems to struggle with emotional maturity. I thought the owner was absolutely full of himself. The pay is absolutely awful with no benefits. There is always lots of staff turnover. If you scan through the "glowing" reviews, you will find the names of teachers. The owner demanded that we post positive postings. I found the ethics of this disturbing to say the least, especially since this is supposed to be a "Christian" school. Just be aware of what you are getting into if you want to teach or have your children attend this school.

Lighthouse Center For Creative Learning 4

Posted March 20, 2014
Lighthouse is a good school. They have many fine teachers and only a few average ones. They pay their staff just a little over minimum wage with no benefits so one musn't expect the creme of the crop. The seem to do well with what they have.

Posted December 12, 2012
Has excellent teachers that understand a childs need no matter what kind of learning ability or disability. Kids can shine and learn. Teachers see the potential in every child. My daughter is in the 3rd grade and finally her spirit and light can shine. She is very happy.

Posted May 26, 2011
My three children really love Lighthouse, and I love the learning environment they provide. The classes as small, so the children don't get lost in the shuffle, and continue to learn with a teacher that really cares about the child's education. The head of the school, Pastor Butch, really has a vision for the school, and it trickles down to the entire staff. My one daughter even wants to go in the summer! This has been a positive transition, as my children were homeschooled before entering Lighthouse. Thank you so much for providing such a great school with a basis on Faith in God, and the love of the student!

Lighthouse Center For Creative Learning
516 Corner Drive, Brandon, FL  33511
Last modified Lighthouse Center For Creative Learning is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Lighthouse Center For Creative Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top