PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Faith Baptist Christian School This was the worst school ever. They only cater to foreign exchange students for sports and the foreign exchange students are older than most students in the class. They have 19/20 year old men with young girls. The teaching staff was horrible aswell. They only cared about the sports aspect of the school and not the education. It may be a good elementary school but a high school absolutely not. I would not recommend this school to no one.

my children both were enrolled here one with an IEP, upon enrolling they promised they would what they could to follow the IEP. That has not been the case. I knew something wasn't right when my daughter's old public school contacted me saying her file was not requested, how can they follow an IEP if they don't have it? As a private school I expected some flexabilities that public school didn't offer. My daughter sees a therapist and because of this she is usually late for her first period. my daughter is denied her work because she was tardy. I can't keep my daughter away from her therapist because they are not willing to work with her. Throughout their time at this school our religion has been ridiculed. When enrolled we were told that our Catholic religion would not be a problem. When I went to withdraw my daughters from the school, angry with our decision, our faith was attacked by them informing me that "Just a sprinkle of water does not SAVE you." Thank you ,I now know how tolerant they are of other faiths. Most importantly the school is not an accredited private school. I should have realized this when a known Mckay scholarship program would not accepted at this school!

This school goes beyond education, they are really a Ministry. My children are a living proof of what God is doing through this ministry. I can only say that we are blessed to have are children there. They are not only reaching souls locally but now they are doing it with children abroad. Excellente education and sports activities.. Love this school!

I have to say I'm so very impressed with the staff . I pulled my son out of public school 12/17/10 after only being there 12 weeks. I realize making the transition for my son from a Christian based school to public was the wrong decision. I met with Pastor Perry with my plea to find a school that provided that Christian background my son was familiar with~ Abeka curriculum. My school started January 4th and to see him with a smile and excited about going to school is truly amazing. Mrs. Nancy his teacher is an angel in disguise =). Ms. Judy in the office is very professional and always greets you with kindness. And the after/ before school care is affordable and what parent wouldn't appreciate homework assignments already completed prior to picking their child up after a full day on the job. I love this school that knows your name and had gone above and beyond the true meaning of teaching.

In response the one parent who said the school is "money oriented", I say that statement can't be further from the truth. As a parent of a student and a member of the church I can tell you that the school is one of the lowest tuitions of any private school in the Tampa Bay area. Not only that, but to help the school because so many parents were having trouble paying their school bill last year, our teachers took a voluntary cut in pay. They did that because it is a true ministry that cares about the children and their families. My son absolutely loves going to school at FBCS. The teachers and staff are not perfect, but neither are the children or the parents. But if you want a quality Christian education at an affordable price, you will not find a better one than Faith Baptist Christian

Our daughter is in ninth grade at FBCS and doing much better than the christian school that we pulled her from . FBCS has smaller and more personal classes that she needs. She is socializing better and was baptised at the church service today.

Best school in the Tampa Bay area. They are preparing our young men and women to be pillars in their community and to live by morals and values that the foundation of our country was created on. The students are held accountable for their actions and I am thrilled and blessed to have this constant in my childs life, at home and at school.

It is a good school if you are accustom to traditional christian values as well as education. The teachers are caring and are willing to work with the parents. The con is there are a few parents who had gone there and did not pay thier tuition and the rest of us had to pay for their free education, meaning there was alot of fund raising that had to be done, money seem to be a regular request from the school. Faith has good intentions but can tend to be more traditional than spiritual, meaning they can be focused more on the rules of man more so than the relationship with Christ. Though my sons did fairly well, they did not want to return and they are ages 9 and 7.

Very Money orientated ( ex 1.00 to retrieve items from lost and found, pay $65.00 for youe child to play a sport and then have to pay additional money just to watch the games). Very judgemental

Last modified Faith Baptist Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12