Branford, FL

Posted April 21, 2014
We are very pleased with our first year at BES. My son who is in Kindergarten has been able to advance his education to a level exceeding our expectations. We feel he could compete at the 2-3 grade levels easily. His academics have been more than adequate and the school esprit is very good. We are proud to send our son to BES.

Branford Elementary School 3

Posted November 04, 2013
Having problems with bulliying I did reseach here and found that it was a problem with this school. I made them aware of my findings and suddenly all good reviews appeared. Covering up the problem dosent make it go away. I did have a chance to meet a few amazing teachers however. They seem to genuinely care about the children they just havent found the best method to stop Bullies.

Posted August 08, 2013
My School for my kids,is amazing its smaller and a lot less packed then others so kids have a better chance od learning..they are very clean,nice nd are only out for the childs best intrest and b.e.s.is one of the most family oriented.i went to suwannee as a child nd regret not goig to bes,,,soo for a small town our school system is on top of there game for the kids sake

Branford Elementary School 2

Posted July 10, 2011
This is our first year here. The teacher my daughter had was o.k. I meet with her once the whole year. My child did well. The bus was the problem there was alot of bulling and kids crussing and talking nasty to my child. The bus driver don't seem to care. So if you want your kids to learn cuss word and about sex and every foul thing you can imagine put them on Branfords school buse, the one that goes to O'Brien that is.

Branford Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2010
Branford E.S. is in need of improvement! I am transferring my son from this school after only attending for one year. He was bullied on a regular basis in the cafeteria and at P.E. Despite the fact that the guidance counselor was aware of the situation, she never met with my son. The student teacher ratio in his class was barely acceptable at twenty students. His teacher complained regularly about having too many boys in her class to be able to keep them on task. In P.E., they combined three classes of children with only two teachers to supervise them. My son was hit with sticks, kicked and punched on numerous occasions during P.E. I did notice remarkable improvement in my son's academics, but I can't expect him to focus at school and continue to enjoy school if I don't protect him from bullies and poor school funding.

Posted May 11, 2010

Posted March 29, 2010
my childern love branford elemantary school. they come home playing teacher or school and there school name is branford elemantary school .2 of my childern go there they are josh and priscilla your childern might know them. most of all i give this school9-10 stars

Branford Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
Branford Elementary is a great 'small town' school! My children go there and i love the teachers they have had so far. I dont like that there isnt an art program..but maybe we parents can raise money for that in the future!

Posted August 19, 2008

Branford Elementary School 0

Posted June 24, 2008
I love branford elem! go bucs! this is the best school both my girls have been in. My oldest has been is 2 other schools and branford tops them both! I would give the teachers a a+ they are all so caring. The office staff a+ also everyone is always very helpful and nice. The principal is very nice also this is her 1st yr back but she is doing a great job! I hope the school reads this because they are truly doing a great job! thanks to all of the branford elem staff!

Branford Elementary School
26801 State Road 247, Branford, FL  32008
Last modified Branford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Branford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top