559 students|Liberty

Bad
Good

W. R. Tolar K-8 School 1

Posted August 19, 2013
Well this morning was their first day back to school, I also learned today that they held my daughter back and didn't tell me. I was told if she scored good on the liberty writes and pulled her grades up she would pass well she done both. And its like a slap in the face to be lied to by people that act like they have your childs interest at heart, I'm seriously thinking about transferring them to blountstown school. Her last report card didn't mention she was being retained and I missed open house cause I was at the hospital with my sister. So I guess it was the ultimate surprise to a new school year

Posted April 21, 2010
Over all , this is a great school, most of the teachers are wonderful. How ever some of them should not be around kids! most of my kids love this school but when you speak with a teacher or princ. And they tell you they will do something to help with a problem sweeping it under the rug doesnt help anyone. Kids should feel safe at school they should not be yelled at.When they are upset crying they should be comforted not punished.

Posted November 06, 2009
I have two grandson's that attend Tolar Elem. School and I have nothing but good to say about the school. The teachers and staff geninely care about the students and do a great job teaching the children. It is a small community and everyone knows everyone and the school has more of that home-town feeling. Good Job Tolar!

Posted November 05, 2009
Everyone at Tolar cares for the children we teach. We are all very passionate about what we do here as a TEAM! The kids love coming to school and enjoying all of our celebrations.

Posted November 05, 2009
W.R. Tolar is the best school around because of the parents, student, and faculty. We are a TEAM! That is what makes us successful and proud!!! W.R. Tolar takes pride in EVERY student!!

Posted November 04, 2009
W.R. Tolar School is located in a small town community where everyone is family or claims to be family. The students seem to love attending Tolar School and the teachers really care about their students. Learning is FUN at Tolar!!!

Posted November 02, 2009
Tolar has creativity!! Watch the kids eyes light up, hear their 'Wows!' W. R. Tolar makes learning fun.

Posted October 30, 2009
W. R. Tolar is a school where students and staff want to come to school. We concentrate on teaching and learning, but know that learning is fun. The staff cares about the students, the school, and the community.

Posted April 28, 2009
Im a student at W.R tolar Middle School. This is a wonderful school, and I enjoy going to it everyday to have fun with my freinds. But to also learns the things I need to learn to be successful in the world in the future and now. I love most of the teachers and Faculty. It really is a great School!

W. R. Tolar K-8 School 4

Posted January 11, 2006
Both of my children attend WR Tolar and so do their cousins. They have made many friends and enjoy going to school. Education is the top priority in this school and the teachers strive to help the students to the best of their ability.

14757 County Road 12, Bristol, FL  32321
Last modified W. R. Tolar K-8 School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W. R. Tolar K-8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top