Brooksville, FL

Posted December 17, 2009
The atmosphere at this school is very cold. The staff seem very unhappy. Both the principal and assistant principal are not easily accessible or caring.

Posted December 17, 2009

Posted September 18, 2009
We have the best and most dedicated teachers, kids, families and community in the state. We are the DEFINITION of what is means to be a community. WE ROCK!

Posted September 16, 2009
I used to work at this school. It was a wonderful school then and it still is today. The teachers are great and the special ed dept. is the best. I was honored to work there.

Posted May 29, 2009

Posted March 21, 2009
I believe that Brooksville Elementary School is an outstanding Institution. My two childern both attend and I'm amazed at what they learn every day. They have grown in confidence and knowledge far above what I expected of the school system. I Have personally met with 5 of my childerns teachers, and have nothing bad to say about any of them. I believe that Micheal and Sarah are in good hands.

Posted January 29, 2009

Brooksville Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2008

Brooksville Elementary School
885 North Broad Street, Brooksville, FL  34601
Last modified Brooksville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brooksville Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top