768 students|Hernando

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

My daughter loves it here! The staff and teachers are always smiling and seem to really care for the children and their education. The kids seem very happy. Love that I have a card with her name required to pick her up or have to go in and show id. I know she is in a safe and caring learning environment. Thanks to all!

My daughter just started 3 weeks ago and I think the school is great. Her teacher seems very dedicated to the students and my daughter is coming home happy and educated. The few times we have had to go in to the front office, the staff have had positive attitudes and they have been very helpful!

The atmosphere at this school is very cold. The staff seem very unhappy. Both the principal and assistant principal are not easily accessible or caring.

We have the best and most dedicated teachers, kids, families and community in the state. We are the DEFINITION of what is means to be a community. WE ROCK!

I used to work at this school. It was a wonderful school then and it still is today. The teachers are great and the special ed dept. is the best. I was honored to work there.

I believe that Brooksville Elementary School is an outstanding Institution. My two childern both attend and I'm amazed at what they learn every day. They have grown in confidence and knowledge far above what I expected of the school system. I Have personally met with 5 of my childerns teachers, and have nothing bad to say about any of them. I believe that Micheal and Sarah are in good hands.

BES is so unfriendly, the front office is rude.We as some parents put it, we are nothing compared to them.Worked for Santa Shop for 4 days, not once did you get a thank you,hello are anything else. This office stuff needs a complete make over. I can say this,the prison graud we have at the front desk needs to just retire!My kids teachers are GREAT!! I won't do any more work up at the school. But like i said a GREAT THANK YOU TO MY TEACHERS : Mrs Wilson 1st & Mrs Ferraro 4th

I am very happy with the school. The front desk, back office and teaching staff are all good and helpful at all times. Sure they get busy but then you have to understand! My son has excelled there and the homework is taxing and keeps him on his toes.I rate this school highly and recommend it.

My son has been going to BES for one year now. He has really excelled since coming to BES from a PASCO school. The teacher he had for Kindergarten was outstanding. His first grade teacher is also good. He's learning a lot and I think the teachers love teaching our kids. Keep up the good work. I will have to agree with the previous mom's comments about the office staff. It does seem more often than not, when you come in, they seem to busy, or that you are bothering them at times. This is not the way it should be. It's all about customer service. This area needs some work. Overall a great school.

I never feel welcome when I come into the front office. I get very bad attitudes every time I go there. The office staff needs a lot of work on their people skills. The teachers are ok from what I have seen so far. My kids have been going there for 2 years now. I am happy with the way that they are treated in the classroom, but if the office staff treats adults the way that they do, It makes me wonder how our children are being treated. I'm not happy at all with them. I could understand if it was just one or two times, but to be treated like dirt every time, there is something wrong there! It needs to be fixed!

Last modified Brooksville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.