1 review of this school

First United Methodist School Center 5

Posted August 29, 2011
I attended MSC for all of my K-8 years except for K4 and 4th Grade. MSC is a small school, but the quality of education delivered is superior to all other schools in the area. The English and Literature programs are well above average, and the Math and Science areas are also beyond compare. As tuition fees go, the price of this education is far below what it should be. The teachers and staff work tirelessly to fulfill needs of students. The atmosphere is very inviting, and the students, on the whole, are generally very kind and respectful to their teachers and peers. I highly recommend this school for any family looking to give their child an academic edge over the average student or any family looking for a safe environment for their children to attend school. MSC has prepared me beyond well enough for high school and has enabled me to excel in ALL areas. I am currently taking two honors classes, one AP class, and no below average courses. I am currently a junior in high school, and I plan to greatly increase my number of honors and college classes next year as well. I am also captain of the swim team at my current school, goalie for the soccer team, and a rising tennis player.

First United Methodist School Center
109 S. Broad Street, Brooksville, FL  34601
Last modified First United Methodist School Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
First United Methodist School Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top