Posted May 05, 2014
I attended this school as a child, and if I wasn't intending to homeschool my son, I would certainly enroll him here from kindergarten through middle school. My fondest memories of my childhood are from here. I was not particularly challenged by the curriculum, but it was a great deal more intensive than public high school had been. My younger brother, who also attended this school when he was younger, had a terrible teacher when he was in fifth grade here, but she is no longer employed at this school. My own teachers had been amazing throughout.

Posted January 14, 2011
This school is amazing! I went to school here when i was young. My Memories are great! The teachers really cared and felt more like family then anything! My childrean will go to school at MSC. Go give them a visit i know they would love to meet you!

Posted April 26, 2010
This is a loving caring school, with excellent teachers. Their classes are very small and they have aides to help. The teacher is able to focus on the children and ensures that they understand what is being taught. Their hours allow the students to have a life after school, as they begin school at 8:15 and get out between 2:15 and 2:30.They teach spanish and focus on scientific method science projects. They have a caring atmosphere at this school and their teaching is way above par. What a great foundation upon which to build an academic career. When you experience what this school has to offer...it will be difficult to get satisfaction at other schools.

Posted October 07, 2009
My daughter has been attending school at MSC for 3 years now and she loves it there. She went to another private school nearby but I transferred her to MSC because I was not happy with their curriculum. I haven't had any problems with the curriculum at MSC. MSC is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are wonderful and very caring. My daughter's SAT scores have gone up significantly since being at MSC and the tuition is very reasonable compared to other private schools. My daughter says she never wants to go to school anywhere else. I don't know what we're going to do when it's time for high school!

The First United Methodist School Center 0

Posted August 25, 2009
MSC is definitely a five star school, my son have been a student at MSC going on 5 years now. Actually MSC is all he knows and I wouldn't trade his learning and home away from home environment for the world. He love MSC also. Thanks so much for the warmth and loving atmosphere on a daily basis from all staff. You Rock MSC.

Posted May 05, 2009
My son attended MSC from K3 thru 8th grade. There is no better place. I wish they would expand thru High School. I would recommend this school to any parent. The staff is so caring. The provide strong academics in a loving and safe environment. What more could a parent ask for. I give them tumbs up in every category.

Posted April 20, 2009
My son is enrolled in the K4 program at MSC. We love the intimate, loving environment. The student:teacher ratio allows for plenty of individual attention for each student. The entire staff seems very dedicated to their educational role. My son is thriving in this environment.

Posted December 11, 2007
The teachers here are excellent, very compassionate and close. My daughter had the same teacher that I had when I went there. It is like a huge family. The communication between parents and teachers is phenomenal and they are always willing to help. The children also get individual help and attention as well as recognition for their individual academic abilities. My daughter's confidence in herself and others has definitely grown since being here, with the help of constant encouragement and praise from her teachers. You can tell that all of the teachers and staff have a great passion for teaching as well as experience. If this school went up to High School, that's where my daughter would go.

Posted February 11, 2006
We love MSC. We have been there for several years. The staff are very caring people. The academics are top notch. They are always available to assist in anyway. I would recommend this school to anyone. The only down side is I wish it went all the way through high school.

Posted March 04, 2004
We love MSC! My kids have been there for 2 years and it is just wonderful. They are structured yet fun! They always have activities for the children during and after school. The teachers are loving. They have cooking days and Chapel once a week, that is real fun, I even try to go. I would and do highly recommend MSC.

The First United Methodist School Center
109 South Broad Street, Brooksville, FL  34601
Last modified The First United Methodist School Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
The First United Methodist School Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top