Posted September 01, 2014
I think the school should have given her a warning that they saw the post and in Christian love forgive ,forget and go on. This gives a horrible name to Christianity .

Posted August 30, 2014
The parents who are writing these horrible comments about the school are upset. This school is awesome. Instead of getting on Facebook and venting how about doing what a mother does and go to the school and speak with the faculty and staff face to face. She bad mouthed the school and they have a right to kick her kid out if she's that unhappy. This is a private school!

Posted August 29, 2014
Reinstate the 4 yr old that you expelled for no reason now, or I will personally file federal charges against the school and administration. You also must issue a public apology to the mom for the wrongful act, in a public news conference.

Posted August 29, 2014
i can only assume the parent was correct in her assessment of the school performance there really is a paucity of good performance in most organizations

Posted August 28, 2014
I think this school really showed any form of Chrisitanity when they expelled a 4 year old because Mom vented about the school and teachers on Facebook. Really disappointing. And if you are so thin skinned I wonder what you are really hiding at your school. Makes me really say hmmm

Sonshine Christian Academy 2

Run from this school. You are a fool for sending your Children to this Debacle

Posted August 28, 2014
One look at the website of this school it's obvious that a mega church is behind it. Hmmmm, not for profit!? The schools homepage has all these great events and fund raisers, yes a lot of fund raisers, only one event is not a fund raiser actually. Wonder if the school or owner of the school gets a cut.....that would be a sin so probably not. The website is perfect and pretty similar to others, it's just coincidence I'm sure. Oh well at least it's 99% white cuz otherwise someone would be in jail.......thank god!

Posted August 28, 2014
Petty administration with false Christian values. School exercised their right to expel a 4 yo because of his mother's frustration. The school's reaction really proved the mother's point.

Posted April 07, 2014
I absolutely love this school for my children! The staff is very nice, polite, and always available! I do not go to church however my children has grown so much academically and spiritually! The school not only appreciates and cares about the students but parents as well!

Posted August 16, 2013
If I could rate this school higher I would. The negative comments that are left are NO way and in no shape or form accurate. I put my two boys in this school last yr and this yr. I have had NO issues what so ever. Of course with any school you are going to have the rebellious ones and the ones that have no respect for others that is not the schools fault. It does exceptional. This years motto is NOT AT MY SCHOOl... for elementary and EDIFY to lift up one another in the middle and high school. I am a very large part of my childrens school going. I have known of parents that have had problems. BUT just because it is a Chrisitan school does not mean that the children and adults are Christians and behave as such. They handle issues as they come and I am there quite a bit and there is NO problems that is so horrible to take out the child. Academically, my children have learned more this past year than they did the first few in public. It is well worth it if you as a family do not tollerate fighiting, bullying etc. THIS SCHOOL IS AWESOME AND STRIVE FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE CHILDREN. ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SCHOOL..... LOVE IT!!!!!!

Sonshine Christian Academy
P.O. Box 5026, Callahan, FL  32011
Last modified Sonshine Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Sonshine Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top