Posted August 18, 2015
I have Worked as ballet Teacher In couple pre- School In South Florida. I Can Tell when a School is excelent. Sonshine is to me 5 stars school. The Staff is amazing, starting by the director that every morning receive our kids at the door. A very Organized school. Christ is the center there. All that we were looking for. My son just start VPK and is very happy with our choice. The students are polites as well all the staff. I could go on and on speaking how excited we are to have our son there. I went in about 6 school in Yulee, Fernandina and none was so good. Tks Sonshine! Thanks Jesus Juliana Baxter

Posted February 09, 2015
I love SCA it is a great place to have my son. The teachers & staff care for the children. When, my child gets out of the car every morning every teacher & staff member greets him & knows him and can call him by name. From the principle to the janitor, every staff member knows who you are & who your child is. It is a family.

Posted September 01, 2014
I think the school should have given her a warning that they saw the post and in Christian love forgive ,forget and go on. This gives a horrible name to Christianity .

Posted August 30, 2014
The parents who are writing these horrible comments about the school are upset. This school is awesome. Instead of getting on Facebook and venting how about doing what a mother does and go to the school and speak with the faculty and staff face to face. She bad mouthed the school and they have a right to kick her kid out if she's that unhappy. This is a private school!

Posted August 29, 2014
Reinstate the 4 yr old that you expelled for no reason now, or I will personally file federal charges against the school and administration. You also must issue a public apology to the mom for the wrongful act, in a public news conference.

Posted August 29, 2014
i can only assume the parent was correct in her assessment of the school performance there really is a paucity of good performance in most organizations

Posted August 28, 2014
I think this school really showed any form of Chrisitanity when they expelled a 4 year old because Mom vented about the school and teachers on Facebook. Really disappointing. And if you are so thin skinned I wonder what you are really hiding at your school. Makes me really say hmmm

Sonshine Christian Academy 2

Run from this school. You are a fool for sending your Children to this Debacle

Posted August 28, 2014
One look at the website of this school it's obvious that a mega church is behind it. Hmmmm, not for profit!? The schools homepage has all these great events and fund raisers, yes a lot of fund raisers, only one event is not a fund raiser actually. Wonder if the school or owner of the school gets a cut.....that would be a sin so probably not. The website is perfect and pretty similar to others, it's just coincidence I'm sure. Oh well at least it's 99% white cuz otherwise someone would be in jail.......thank god!

Posted August 28, 2014
Petty administration with false Christian values. School exercised their right to expel a 4 yo because of his mother's frustration. The school's reaction really proved the mother's point.

Sonshine Christian Academy
P.O. Box 5026, Callahan, FL  32011
Last modified Sonshine Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades 1-12
Sonshine Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top