Posted September 18, 2014
North Nicholas High School is a Lee County public Charter School that is dedicated to helping at-risk students earn a standard high school diploma. We are a viable alternative and direct path to graduation for many different types of students. For example, those who are having trouble with a low GPA, those not having enough credits, and those who wish to pursue a flexible way of earning their diploma. We also appeal to students who wish to catch up with their requirements in order to return and graduate with their peers.

Posted January 24, 2014
This School Is Awesome! The Teachers are great. The Enviorment is good this is a small school there is only four classrooms With two or three teachers in each classroom. You Can get the help you need in each subject area. there is a teacher for every subject area. This school is an easy way to get your HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA. just like every other school. its just an easier and faster way to acheive that. I've been at this school for almost a year and i absolutely LOVE it. with it being a small school all the teachers get to know you personally, and they get to understand you and what your problems are and other things. There is also a Person in school who can help you with finanical problems or housing, and other things that you need. if you have a baby or other situations this school is the best. It makes life alot easier you can work and go to school and you go to school four hours a day. Its Really GREAT. (: I suggest you taking your kids to the school, they'd love it. and they'd love being able to graduate early.

Posted November 20, 2013
North Nicholas High School is a Lee County tuition free public Charter School that is dedicated to helping at risk students earn a standard accredited high school diploma. We are a viable alternative and direct path to graduation for many different types of students. For example, low GPA, missing credits, or a flexible way of earning a diploma. For the 2013/2014 year, we have remodeled the facilities, new staffing, new Principal and Assistant Principal. Contact our office for enrollment information.

Posted March 11, 2013
DO NOT send your child here it was the biggest mistake coming to this school, absolute worst idea I've ever had. I had to wait TWO MONTHS for help on one of my classes bc all the teachers including the principle basically refused to help. This school is basically day care for 18yr old kids and run by staff with the mentality of 18 yo old kids. If you care about your child education and well being please... don't send them here.

Posted October 10, 2012
I have a child that attends this school, and is @ the point of almost graduating. It's not the greatest at this point, there is no help for classes my child does not understand.....the help they DO have there barely speak english. When my child DOES ask for help he/she is yelled @ and turned away. Getting VERY frustrated @ this point....phone calls do NOTHING, with me feeling belittled by the end of the conversation.

North Nicholas High School 4

Posted May 10, 2012
I'm currently going to this school (2011-2012 school year) and I won't lie and say it's the greatest. But it is making it so I can move up in school, regardless of all I've missed. I'm a Junior in high school, and only have 15.5 credits- I just made up a half credit in English and a half credit in math. English within 2 weeks, and the math I did completely in one day. The teachers are pretty helpful- even if they have 15 other students calling them all at once, they always get to everybody to help. They'll walk around and interact with the students, asking how things are going, if the student understands what they're working on, and just have little conversations with them (or at least they do in my class!) They may also call the parents! The one downfall that I've found is the students, not the teachers. A majority of the students there are ignorant and LOUD. So yes, the classroom is loud until the principal walks in, and the kids talk back A LOT. There's a lot of inappropriate talk, but you can bring headphones for your computer to drown it all out. Overall, I guess I'm saying that once you get passed the kids there, the school's a pretty nice place compared to public school.

Posted April 17, 2012
North Nicholas touts itself as your diploma, your way. In the local high school, my son recieved quarterly report cards as well as interims. Now, I have no way of knowing what work he is doing. He complains of not being able to get help and can't get the courses done. The classroom is too loud and he says the principal comes in and yells, the class quiets down for a minute, and then they start right back up when she leaves. My son was told he could get 5-6 credits done in a year, but the school environment won't allow for that. He's staying til the end of the school year, but then he is transferring out. I'll take my chances in the public school rather than this poor excuse for a high school. He's simply not being taught.

Posted November 30, 2011
I don't know how they treat the other parent but with me , it was totally disappointed , i came to school just want to know how is my sister doing ,but they don't even ask for my name ,just said I'm not in guardian list and and talk to me with terrible attitude. I never have a chance to see a report card that i know have to send it directly to mailbox every quarter matter. Because we move from state to state so we don't know much about this school and my sister was 18 , so we lets she independent on everything, and she choose this school , now we really regret about it, if we can do it again , i would NEVER , EVER enroll to this school , will looking for another school for her for better education .

North Nicholas High School 4

Posted November 16, 2009

North Nicholas High School 0

Posted June 23, 2009
North Nicholas HS focuses on its students. They come from all walks of life. Teachers are their to help them set their goals for graduation and assist them along the way.

North Nicholas High School
428 Southwest Pine Island Road, Cape Coral, FL  33991
Last modified North Nicholas High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Nicholas High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top