Cape Coral, FL

Posted October 19, 2014
I was a homeschool mom. I love the small classroom ratios and one on-one training.

Nicaea Academy 2

Posted October 09, 2014
Not all teacher are qualify "The Florida Department of Education does not accredit, regulate, approve, or license K-12 private schools. Additionally, the Florida Department of Education does not officially recognize any of the various agencies that accredit private schools. They can hire anyone they one . No discipline

Posted December 23, 2013
I was very hesitant to send my 2 year old to preschool but it was a choice I had to make. I looked at all my options but nothing compared to Nicaea. My son who is very attached to mommy has done well transitioning to school and I have been very happy with the teachers and director. My only complaint is the food served is the state funded "school" food which is all processed and prepackaged. I would much prefer healthier options since he has so many meals there. But seems like healthy food at school is a pipe dream. All in all its the best fit for our family and the food issue isnt really an issue at all its just a preference and would make a great school that much better.

Posted August 07, 2013
As a parent who was set on homeschooling, I was anxious about finding a school I felt comfortable with. Nicaea Academy of Cape Coral came along at the perfect time, and I couldn't be happier. My children will be returning for a 2nd year tomorrow. The classroom atmosphere is different then public school classroom in my opinion. Teachers take the time to see where each child is at academically, and adjust the curriculum to fit their needs so they will be more successful. Class sizes are small, and the teachers are really caring. Also, whereas some public schools are shortening or taking away recess, I like that at this school the children are given a few breaks during the day to burn some energy and refocus. Because of mixed grades, children learn to get along with all ages, and bonds were created between the kids, teachers, parents, and staff. For parents who can't afford a private school education, they are wonderful about helping parents find resources so their children can attend. Most importantly, my kids LOVE it. It's more like a family then a school. 10 stars for Nicaea! I look forward to watching my children grow along with Nicaea Academy in the years ahead!

Posted June 27, 2013
Our kids love it here, they always look forward to the special events days!! For two working parents, the food program they offer really takes a lot of pressure off. The meals are all very balanced and always planned ahead and posted. You can get your child's sleeping mat here. Our kids thrive here and it carries over well at home. They also have a scholarship program that helps out beyond belief. Very well balanced day of play and learning. Holiday projects are fun for us.

Posted April 30, 2013
Nicaea Academy My child is in one of the preschool classes. We love her teacher, she's always happy and smiling when we drop her off. I find staff to be friendly and caring towards the children. Communication from the teacher to the parent could improve. Some teachers communicate better than others. The director is open, honest, and willing to listen to concerns parents may have, always working towards what's best for the child. I feel the facility is secure, clean and well maintained.

Posted April 22, 2013
my child attends kindergarten and my nephew 5th grade at Nicaea Academy. Their teachers really care about their academics and that they understand what is being taught, not just getting work done. The way they teach and allow them to grow as individuals puts public schools to shame. I wanted a school for my child that had a no tolerance for bullying but instead i found a school where there is no bullying. all the children get along so well, teachers remind them of manners, and in return they are in a positive atmosphere. Only reason Im not rating 5 starts is because I think computers in the classroom for kids center time and reading would be really nice. but i think theyre working on that.

Posted April 19, 2013
Nicaea Academy is a wonderful school. The staff is so caring and friendly always welcoming with a smile. My girls love attending the school they never want to miss a day my daughters are always happy when I pick them up and can not wait to show me their projects/artwork they have done for the day. My 3 yr old is learning phonics and can not wait to share her new "phonic song" she learned for the day with my husband and I. My husband and I have high standards when it comes to where we send our children, we looked into many schools and felt Nicaea was the best choice by far! Nicaea is a distance from our home but well worth the drive. We are at peace knowing our kids our happy and in a safe caring learning environment.

Posted April 19, 2013
My newborn daughter just started this school and like other parents I looked high and low for the place where my child would attend. I can say the teacher in this classroom is WONDERFUL!!!!!! My daughter has not had any transition problems and she is happy when I pick her up everyday. I am thankful for a loving school like Nicaea where I can leave my child and know she will be taken care of and loved. All of the staff from the director to the teachers have been available for my concerns and questions. I feel welcomed every time I come.

Posted April 19, 2013
My toddler daughter loves going to Nicaea each day! All of the teachers are very friendly and knowledgeable and she is comfortable going to any of them. I'm amazed each day at the things she learns while at school--songs, games, words, motor skills. Her teachers plan hands-on activities for each day and they care for her as if she was their own. I feel very comfortable leaving my daughter at Nicaea each day and have peace of mind while I'm at work. I would definitely recommend Nicaea Academy to any parent looking for a daycare with caring teachers and strong Christian values.

Nicaea Academy