Cape Coral, FL

Posted January 09, 2012
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. My daughter is a 5th grader in the gifted program this year and we will be sad for her to leave for middle school. The teachers are phenomenal. They really go the extra mile to challenge and care for their students. Cape Elementary feels like one big happy family. My daughter has loved every minute.

Posted December 06, 2011
I am planning to move to cape coral fl. and after reviewing the community rating and test scores of this school..As of right now I would be glad to put my child in this school.

Posted August 15, 2011
I think the teachers at cape are great! I also think Ms. Flecha had big shoes to fill as principal and she is filling them. To date, I still dont understand why parents get to the student pick up line hours before school is out, can we spread the word if you get there at 2:25, there is only a 10 min wait! lol

Posted May 29, 2011
Principal Flecha talks the talk and walks the walk. She is always available and knows all the kids names and addresses them by their name. She always has a smile on her face and treats adults and students with respect. Ms. Flecha even taught many kids this year including my son for months to prepare for the fourth grade writing test. My son's confidence soared and he ended up scoring very high. The school's test scores continue to increase in all areas. I'm impressed with the teachers and leaders at this school.

Posted May 27, 2011
I have taught at Cape for over 20 years, and both of my children attended Cape! I have experienced change after change in our district, but one thing remains the same at Cape...community school with a family atmosphere. Many of my students come back after graduation to tell me what a difference the teachers at Cape made in their lives. I am grateful to work at a school that works hard to make everyday special for our students!

Cape Elementary School 2

Posted May 27, 2011
My child attended Cape Elementary for the past 3 years, when Mrs. Sindler was there, the school was fantastic upbeat and wonderful, unfortunately this school year I have not seen the same from the current principal. I have had difficulties getting into contact with her over concerns for my child, and I feel that my child is forgetton. Spoke with many parents about the same issue. The ultimate resource for issues with my child I would believe is the principal and how can you feel secure in a school that you can not even touch base with the principal? Thought about writing the school board, if that does not help my child will no longer be attending this school. Shame that theycould not have had a better suited individual to fill the previous principals shoes.

Cape Elementary School 2

Posted May 16, 2011
I have been dealing with a 5th grade teacher at this school that actually does stuff that borders on bullying. Yelling at her entire class, lecturing students in front of the entire class using language like disappointed and embarrassed. She is absolutely the worst teacher I have ever come into contact with in Elementary school.

Cape Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2011
My oldest daughter went here for 3 years, and my youngest started Kindergarten this year. The office talks down to parents. My oldest daughter had great teachers. My youngest daughter didn't get so lucky. She has learning problems, and came home crying everyday because she was so frusrated. NO ONE there would help her. None of the teachers would help her or listen to her. Hopefully we will have better luck now that we have switched schools.

Posted September 30, 2010
I have a child in 4th grade and my oldest went through cape from k-5 and we love cape elementary. This school is great , my kids have excelled and the teachers are like family. Although they did get a new principal and she did make some unwelcome changes and took away cape traditions, its still a fine school.....

Cape Elementary School 1

Posted September 14, 2010
This is the worst school I have ever seen. They lied and told me there is no special education any longer, the teachers picked on my son and failed him because he was holding the school back from being the "A" school. I wouldn't send my dog there after what they have done to us.

Cape Elementary School
4519 Vincennes Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL  33904
Last modified Cape Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cape Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top