756 students|Lee

Bad
Good

This school exceeds my expectations. My son is challenged academically and the clubs that are offered engage him socially. The administration is top notch. We transferred to Cape Elem this school year from a different Cape Coral school and could not be happier.

Cape Elementary is a great school! It runs like a well oiled machine. The administration is excellent. Very organized. The teachers are all wonderful. Lots of communication with parents. The PTO is the best in the area. Parents are encouraged to get involved, but not nagged. Focus on academics- not lots of silly parties and school spirit days. Just enough! My kids are very happy and so am I!

I couldn't be happier with Cape. This is our 5th year at Cape and I absolutely love the school. The teachers are caring and kind and the administration is always available to help with any issues. Another plus is the low amount of staff turnover in the school, all the teachers and support staff have watched my child grow and I feel have become personally invested in his success. I highly recommend this school.

I can't say enough positive things about this school. My kids are challenged and happy academically, but most importantly everyone at the school, including everyone from teachers to office staff to the principal and assistant principal, are all interested in each child as an individual. When I drop my kids off each morning, I know they are in a safe place with excellent people looking out for them.

Both my children attend this school and I have no complaints about it, their teachers are awesome always on top of the kids, if I have any concerns or questions they make sure to answer or help me find someone who can answer it for me!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. My daughter is a 5th grader in the gifted program this year and we will be sad for her to leave for middle school. The teachers are phenomenal. They really go the extra mile to challenge and care for their students. Cape Elementary feels like one big happy family. My daughter has loved every minute.

I am planning to move to cape coral fl. and after reviewing the community rating and test scores of this school..As of right now I would be glad to put my child in this school.

I think the teachers at cape are great! I also think Ms. Flecha had big shoes to fill as principal and she is filling them. To date, I still dont understand why parents get to the student pick up line hours before school is out, can we spread the word if you get there at 2:25, there is only a 10 min wait! lol

Principal Flecha talks the talk and walks the walk. She is always available and knows all the kids names and addresses them by their name. She always has a smile on her face and treats adults and students with respect. Ms. Flecha even taught many kids this year including my son for months to prepare for the fourth grade writing test. My son's confidence soared and he ended up scoring very high. The school's test scores continue to increase in all areas. I'm impressed with the teachers and leaders at this school.

I have taught at Cape for over 20 years, and both of my children attended Cape! I have experienced change after change in our district, but one thing remains the same at Cape...community school with a family atmosphere. Many of my students come back after graduation to tell me what a difference the teachers at Cape made in their lives. I am grateful to work at a school that works hard to make everyday special for our students!

Last modified Cape Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.