Cape Coral, FL

Caloosa Middle School 2

Posted June 28, 2014
My child finished Caloosa in 2009 and it was amazing. However, my experience has been completely different the past 2 years with my middle child. First my childs schedule changed at least 3 times in the first semester last year. At one point he did not have a language arts class. When I spoke to the Dr. Cole she seemed to not care and referred me to the AP who was in charge of schedules. I called the school several times and Dr. Rader never returned my call herself and delegated the job to a guidance counselor. My last experience with the principal was at an awards ceremony and her demeanor was very cold which I found so disapointing. My sons teachers seem so unhappy and I would be if I had to work for her. Thankfully my son is resilient a

Posted October 13, 2013
All I have to say is, I cannot stand it here. I feel as if I was some old loser here. I was called a maniac, and a machine by some staff, and it didn't feel good. I am a human being and I'm not crazy. The kids began to gang up on me with "alien" "queer" "weirdo" and some even called me "crazy" only because I actually payed attention in class. Rumors are present in this school too. Kids also find loopholes to bully others, as claimed by one of this schools teachers. Yet what is done about this? It took me literally 3 years to actually get something done about the mass bullying that happened to me. I know none of you reading this can wait 3 years for your child's bullying to stop. I even thought about running away because of this school. This school is about 70% of the reason I suffer from depression. Do what you think is right, parents. I just want you to know, I'm not lying. It hurt here. :'(

Posted October 13, 2013
I go to caloosa middle school and I will not recommend it. To many fights and too many drugs.

Posted December 08, 2012
So disappointed with the administration and teachers here, as other parents have said your kids don't matter. Any issue that comes up they will talk to teacher and assume what they say is truth when it isn't and then your child is bullied by all administration. I am not completing the year here with my child she will go to another school. The teachers won't return calls and the office staff is beyond rude for your children's sake don't choice this school. I made the mistake and my child has suffered because of this. After my last interaction with the staff I walked out with my child and she won't return. They will tell you how fair they are but if your not there they will scream at your child and force them to say things that are untrue. Their are also fights at the school and staff is clueless. Please as a parent I beg you pick another school this is not the best choice!!

Posted July 19, 2011
this school is the best middle school in lee county, the best high school is Oasis

Posted March 28, 2011
This school has been wonderful! The teachers are so nice and they really helped my daughter excel. Since she has been there, she has been a straight A student.

Posted January 03, 2010

Caloosa Middle School 4

Posted August 01, 2009

Caloosa Middle School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
Caloosa is a great school I love going to school in elementary I didnt want to go but know I dont want to miss a day there are rarely any fights my mom is always updated with my grades and the teachers are excellent and willing to help! This school is the best and the princaple is amazing ! I love this school

Posted February 20, 2009

Caloosa Middle School
610 Del Prado Boulevard South, Cape Coral, FL  33990
Last modified Caloosa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Caloosa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top