Posted August 25, 2014
Do the opposite of what every guidance counselor and teacher at CCHS tells you to do and you will succeed in life.

Posted May 29, 2014
While attending Cape Coral High School, I was in the IB program. My years at this school were possibly the best of my life. Teachers were involved and dedicated to student success. Mr. McPhee, the principal at the time, offered a motivated, integrated approach to leading the school. Students were friendly and close to each other. The Varsity soccer team, in which I started, won a state championship my senior year. I now attend the University of Florida on a full scholarship. I credit my academic success to the Cape Coral High School IB program and the wonderful teachers and students that I shared my four years with.

Cape Coral High School 1

Posted May 14, 2014
If you want your student to skip class, party like rock stars and graduate with flying colors this is the place for you. They called my and told me my daughter had skipped 30-40 days. I told them to fail her. They ended up graduating her with honors. WHAT?? Apparently a work ethic is not something they want to install in their students. You don't want to go? no problem we'll still "pay" you with a degree!

Cape Coral High School 1

Posted January 12, 2014
This school is horrible. I think this school should have cops every where its not safe or a good school at all. My daughter will not be going there next year and my son is switching out.

Posted September 17, 2013
Cape high has a major theft problem but according to the staff, that is all high schools. We are just over one month into the school year and have already had 2 items stolen during class! One when my child walked up to the teacher to turn in a paper, the other taken from a book bag! Of course nobody saw anything, impossible since it was during class, but "hey it happens everywhere" is the attitude given. Somehow that is not ok with me and defiantly not something to teach our children! I am very, very disappointed with the attitude among students and staff with regard to this behavior. It is a shame and very sad that they expect so little out of our students and not the way to teach children any type of decent, law-abiding futures!

Posted November 13, 2012
As far as high schools go in Lee County, it's pretty difficult to launch a complaint at Cape Coral High School. They have a great website and are well focused on preparing students for college, vocational programs, and life.

Posted August 10, 2012
Cape Coral High school was ok. The students there werent really friendly it was kinda hard finding new friends. Some of the teachers were good but others didnt really liked helping the students its like they wanted to pick a fight with us. The testing is confuseing and the way they have student counseling meetings for all students were hard because they didnt tell stusents when we had to meet. Over all its an ok school but i wasnt satsisfied.

Posted May 25, 2012
The teachers at Cape coral are highly qualified, however my daughter's geometry teacher was actually a chemistry teacher.She didn't know how to teach.She would never send home the results of tests,and you could never talk with her.Trying to help my daughter was difficult as the teacher never explained anything in class.Her way of grading can't be understood,in this I mean she could show favoritism to certain individual students.But you can't compare one bad teacher to all.

Posted September 30, 2010
Cape Coral High School is very fun to be at if you're a "sports" person. However, if you are involved in anything else such as Band, Theater, etc. It's horrible. All of the school funding goes to either the school building itself or the sports programs. We also have a news program in Cape that advertises the sports games, but you never hear anything of an upcoming musical or band concert. If you dislike sports, I reccomend not going to this school, because you will not be supported.

Posted September 18, 2010
It's a great school. It has really good teachers. Our new principal is very dedicated, & organized. It's an A school, & I feel like I'm prepared for college now. I love it here, & we have great school spirit.

Cape Coral High School
2300 Santa Barbara Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL  33991
Last modified Cape Coral High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cape Coral High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top