Posted October 09, 2013
Great school to have your child success in her/his professional goal. I highly recommend it since this year I have my 2nd daughter and she is getting the same support my first daughter get to enter in the best college to study. I highly recommend Mariner High to anyone who wants to achieve his/her professional goals.

Mariner High School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Having moved from a different Country I found the Counsellor very helpful, the students friendly and the school in good condition.

Posted August 22, 2013
I have just move to Cape Coral and am going to mariner for my senior year. I am very pleased with the school. I have made some great friends, and it is only the second week of school. The teachers I have are very nice. Although the dress code seems a little too tough. We are not allowed to wear leggings or show our shoulders. But overall this school is nice and has good classes. I love the photography class.

Mariner High School 1

Posted May 17, 2011
This school is not about students. There are way too many overthinkers at this school, I'm not sure how many vice-principles there are, but they have lost the purpose of school is to educate. I know how horrible it is when a student gets caught using a cell phone between classes or wear a pair of jeans with a rip in the front of their legs, but to give kids time off or iss for those reasons is ridiculous. There is no work assigned during these processes, so where's the education? Time to open your eyes and shake your heads...aweful school!

Posted September 25, 2010
Mariner High School is an amazing school. Everybody from the freshman to the seniors are treated equally and fairly. I'm currently a freshman at MHS and i have friends from every grade level. We are the fightin' Tritons and we are all one big family. No one can tear us apart. Go Fightin' Tritons! Oh btw. Mrs. Hellman is an amazing teacher who really cares about her students so if your child comes to mariner and has her they will be the happiest student ever! GO TRITONS!!!!

Mariner High School 3

Posted November 11, 2009
They continue to go through leadership changes, 3 in six years. I have found them to be inconsistent and this shows through in their teachers. They do not really want parent involvement but are required to go through the motions for district standards.

Posted November 02, 2009
I have had two daughters go through Mariner and had great success. Sure there were ups and downs, but I think highly of the school. they were always educated and safe while they were there. Thanks Mariner for two well balanced great kids.

Mariner High School 0

Posted September 20, 2009
Mariner is the best school ever. I love how you can be friends with kids from every grade level at mariner. It's like on big family. Go tritons !!

Mariner High School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Mariner High is the best ever! The staff and the kids there are amazing and make you feel like your family. I would not transfer anywhere else! Go Tritons!

Posted June 07, 2009
This school has been great, although I had several tough experiences, they were learning experiences, and I was surrounded by people who cared.

Mariner High School
701 North Chiquita Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL  33993
Last modified Mariner High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mariner High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews.