Posted August 14, 2014
My daughter started Kindergarten here last year 2013-2014 and I love this school. I volunteered a few days and met some great parents, and she made great friends! We are looking forward to 1st grade this year!

Diplomat Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
I cant stand this school. My daughter has been bullied for 2 years by the same child and NOTHING has been done to stop it. she doesnt like going to school and they do nothing to work with you when any situation arises. My daughter had chicken pox last year and wasnt cleared back to school for 3 weeks, she had pneumonia this year and was out for 2 weeks and even tho i had drs notes i got grief because she was missing school. ok ill bring my sick infected child in so she can spread her sickly love around NO PROBLEM

Diplomat Elementary School 3

Posted June 08, 2011
This school has left me and several other parents disappointed in this years graduation progam and field trips. My daughter has been there since kindergarden and her only field trip was in the 5th grade "Chucky Cheese "when all other neighboring schools went to Bush Garden, Disney, ect. Their recent graduation or as they call it "Move Up" program was the worst. There was no acknowledgments made for the teachers or the kids and awards were not given out that day. It left the parents and kids with the feeling of bewilderment wondering why Dipolmat Elementary could not do something more special for their kids. Again, neighboring schools made this day special for their students. Overall, the school is good but these events make memories that last a life time and are just as important to students. I hope for the future the school will put more effort into their events and it doesn't have to be a hugh expense. I have another daughter starting in the fall and hope to see these changes.

Posted March 28, 2011
This is a GREAT School for kids! The principal is a tremendous motivator for the students and discipline is taken seriously. Both my daughter and son have attended all grades at Diplomat. All the teachers are excited about teaching and both my kids love the celebrations when learning goals are met. My kids have read more books than I have in my life time...and I have an MS degree.

Diplomat Elementary School 0

Posted September 20, 2010
The parents are great, administration is strong, students are great!

Diplomat Elementary School 4

Posted May 20, 2010
My daughter loves this school and her teacher. Again as in most schools, the teachers are great and the administration is average. Still overall it is a good school.

Posted September 13, 2009

Diplomat Elementary School 4

Posted August 24, 2009
My daughter is know in fifth grade and has been there since Kendigarden. Her and I have enjoyed the school trimendously. The teachers are wonderful and she has made so many well adjusted friends.

Posted May 27, 2009
My son is in the 4th grade now and my daughter also went to this school and I think that this school is wonderful! The administration is always there when you need them and the staff is very helpful as well. The teachers all seem to do their best as well. I am very proud of this school.

Posted December 18, 2008
My son is in 2nd grade and my daughter is in K. I cant say enough about this school. All the staff is amazing Ms. Curuso is the best!! There are so many wonderful things to say about all the teachers but espically two that are dear to my heart Ms. Mckeever & Ms. Bales, we love you. I love being involved with the school. Just amazing!!

Diplomat Elementary School
1115 Northeast 16th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL  33909
Last modified Diplomat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Diplomat Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top