925 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I agree with the previous review that the administration is disorganized, unfriendly, unprofessional and rude. The Principal and the office staff are especially RUDE. The children are pressed for time to eat lunch and don't have adequate seating in the cafeteria. Parents are not welcome to eat with their children. There aren't after school activities or clubs for the students to join. Diplomat is going downhill.

The administration is disorganized, unfriendly, unprofessional and rude. I had high hopes for the new Principal, AP, and secretary only to be disappointed. The school is overpopulated. The children are pressed for time to eat lunch and don't have adequate seating in the cafeteria. There aren't after school activities or clubs for the students to join. Diplomat still has a long way to go.

My daughter started Kindergarten here last year 2013-2014 and I love this school. I volunteered a few days and met some great parents, and she made great friends! We are looking forward to 1st grade this year!

I cant stand this school. My daughter has been bullied for 2 years by the same child and NOTHING has been done to stop it. she doesnt like going to school and they do nothing to work with you when any situation arises. My daughter had chicken pox last year and wasnt cleared back to school for 3 weeks, she had pneumonia this year and was out for 2 weeks and even tho i had drs notes i got grief because she was missing school. ok ill bring my sick infected child in so she can spread her sickly love around NO PROBLEM

This school has left me and several other parents disappointed in this years graduation progam and field trips. My daughter has been there since kindergarden and her only field trip was in the 5th grade "Chucky Cheese "when all other neighboring schools went to Bush Garden, Disney, ect. Their recent graduation or as they call it "Move Up" program was the worst. There was no acknowledgments made for the teachers or the kids and awards were not given out that day. It left the parents and kids with the feeling of bewilderment wondering why Dipolmat Elementary could not do something more special for their kids. Again, neighboring schools made this day special for their students. Overall, the school is good but these events make memories that last a life time and are just as important to students. I hope for the future the school will put more effort into their events and it doesn't have to be a hugh expense. I have another daughter starting in the fall and hope to see these changes.

This is a GREAT School for kids! The principal is a tremendous motivator for the students and discipline is taken seriously. Both my daughter and son have attended all grades at Diplomat. All the teachers are excited about teaching and both my kids love the celebrations when learning goals are met. My kids have read more books than I have in my life time...and I have an MS degree.

The parents are great, administration is strong, students are great!

My daughter loves this school and her teacher. Again as in most schools, the teachers are great and the administration is average. Still overall it is a good school.

My daughter is know in fifth grade and has been there since Kendigarden. Her and I have enjoyed the school trimendously. The teachers are wonderful and she has made so many well adjusted friends.

My son is in the 4th grade now and my daughter also went to this school and I think that this school is wonderful! The administration is always there when you need them and the staff is very helpful as well. The teachers all seem to do their best as well. I am very proud of this school.

Last modified Diplomat Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.