845 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Posted February 25, 2014
These scores are terrible.!! My daughter is about to move down there, and this is the school that she's going to be attending. How are these test scores acceptable? Compared to Douglasville, Ga (Chapel hill middle school), scores. Oh my God!

Posted November 07, 2013
I love this school. I'm an 8th grader there and I love the teachers, the staff, and the students. They really focus on bullying. Diplomat has SO MUCH school spirit, and it is The most fun to be there. The teachers make it easy to learn, and FUN to learn. And plus, they care. Respect for one another engulfs the school daily. The school's motto is "Work hard, be kind." and we live up to that. Go DMS Wildcats!

Posted March 16, 2013
This is my second year teaching there and the administration, faculty, teachers, and students are second to none. More teachers with advanced degrees than any school I have ever worked at. Almost no teacher turnover each year. Principal has been here 9 years. That says a lot. Zero gang activity.

Posted July 19, 2012
Last school year I was extremely nervous about my special needs son attending middle school. The staff was very understanding and went out of their way to help make the transition smooth. There were some problems through the year where some of the teachers were not fulfilling the requirements of my child's 504 but I am hoping that is behind us. The staff was actively trying to improve on my concerns with that. I always volunteer at my children's schools and went through the necessary training. I was disappointed that I was only asked to volunteer once for one day. I had to call to announce I was volunteering at a dance and as a chaparone on a fieldtrip or my son would not have been able to attend. The school does very little to get information to parents about extra curricular happenings. I assume they are expecting the student to bring all info home. I doubt most kids this age willingly bring info home. If you are a parent of a kiddo like mine who is on the spectrum, there is a serious communication issue. I would love for the school to keep it's webiste up through Parentlink for communication of upcoming events.

Posted June 06, 2012
BEST SCHOOL EVER! NEVER LEAVING!! all the teachers are nice and every year you go on a feild trip to an amusment park! (EPCOT, SEA WORLD, AND BUSCH GARDENS)

Posted January 07, 2012
My son is in 6th grade and had a hard time adjusting to the new "process" of middle school. The guidance counselor has been there every step of the way with him and he is showing enthusiasm and meeting new friends. There was a bullying issue (minor) that was handled swiftly, seriously, and involved teacher and administration.

Posted December 29, 2011
My son has been there now for three years this year he will graduate and move onto another phase of his life we will miss his teacher as most of hid friends will follow, WILDCATS ROAR!

Posted January 22, 2011
I am a student at this school and I just love it. I have many great ways to express myself and the teachers really care. I hope everyone goes to this school. If you do you'll love it!!

Diplomat Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2010
This school is okay. The teachers are average and the administration is average. I would not recommend this school.

Posted July 24, 2009
Im a student here and this school has some of the best teachers i have ever had. The pep rallys are so much fun! the renisance that happens on the last day is phenominal!! You should enroll at this awesome school!!! Go Wildcats!!

Diplomat Middle School
1039 Northeast 16th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL  33909
Last modified Diplomat Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.