Cape Coral, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted September 20, 2012
I am in my 10th and final year as a parent at St Andrew. I couldnt be more pleased with the experience. My children are very prepared for High School and spiritually whole. The love and dedication they show towards my children is incredible. I will miss being apart of this community and school.

Posted October 05, 2011
Correction to post : ) type o (show )should be (should). Had to correct smiling at everyone my son would have been on here yelling MOM! laughing love our children.

Posted April 28, 2010
This school is awesome. Excellent teachers, great safe christian environment, wonderful familes, above average academics, and so much more...definitely check this one out before making a decision!

St. Andrew Catholic School 2

Posted July 20, 2009

Posted May 06, 2009
My children are learning not only acedemics but life long values as a catholic. The teachers are very qualified and go beyond the required for each child.

Posted May 05, 2009
My kids love this school as much as we do. Nice family community, the teachers & staff (most) are very dedicated, caring, loving, & just wonderful people. They teach the whole child; wish they were a little less tolerant of 'misbehavior.' My kids can't wait to go to school!

Posted March 17, 2009
St Andrew is a school that educates the whole child. The teachers develop a relationship with the kids. It is not unusual for us to be out shopping and my son will smaile and wave a someone who then greets him by name and says hello. This would be ateacher from another grade who knows my child. The new principal scares me a bit she never seems to be telling the whole truth, but the teachers are doing such great things

Posted February 08, 2009
St. Andrew is a school filled with teachers who go above and beyond everyday. My child is in Pre k and his teacher is wonderful. She is kind and caring and expects a lot of the kids academically but with fun. The hands on activities are wonderful, I need to buy a bigger box to save all the projects. The rest of the satff seems just a dedicated and I am happy that we choose St Andrew.

Posted February 01, 2009
Excellent school. Great, great teachers. I love the small community feel of the school. We chose this school because of its christian teachings and continue to send our children there because of it's high educational standards, loving teachers, and exceptional programs.

Posted September 22, 2008
St. Andrew is the perfect school if you want to feel at home, with teachers and staff that truly care for your children

St. Andrew Catholic School
1509 Southeast 27th Street, Cape Coral, FL  33904
Last modified St. Andrew Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Andrew Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top