Bad
Good

The teachers here are great, they all seemed to genuinely cared about the students. The only issues I had was that it's really small and their school work was too easy. When I left this school and went to a larger school, I realized how far behind I was.

This school is just amazing. I am a graduate from Cape Christian. I loved it. No, I was not a sheltered christian schooler my whole life. I have been to all types of schools (homeschooled, 2 years in 2 different public high schools, and 2 different chrisitan schools). Cape christian has by far the best teachers and staff. They genuinely love you and that's just one of the motivations to do well in their school. It's a close knit, family like school. It doesnt look like a whole lot on the outside but they changed my life. Mr. and Mrs. Roy are the best people I know. Mrs. Roy is the best at what she does. She works so hard.She is the most loving and caring person i know, and her daughter, Miss Anna is the same way. Coach Curtis is the most God fearing man I know, he is such an awesome guy. And his wife, Mrs. Curtis. She is just the best. She is the best math teacher I've ever had and she makes it fun. She gives the best encouragement ever. Everyone there genuinely cares so much to the point when a student screws up, it hurts them. As for accreditation, it's perfectly fine. I am going to a high end private university and had no problem getting in.

Please pray about this before considering this school for your child. Their accredidation does NOT hold up in the state of Florida for a high school diploma. I know 4 people that went into law enforcement that graduated from Cape Christian and all of them were forced to also take their GED in order o gain employment. HORRIBLE HORRIBLE choice choosing this school!!!

This school is a joke. They have a woman that works there named Jill, she is the most incompetent person I have ever encountered in a school setting. She hates the children in the school. The principal, Mr. Roy is no better. He is very rude to the parents. The worst part is the curriculum. The students are self taught. They simply turn pages and fill in the blanks in something called PACE program. It requires a babysitter who they call a teacher to show up and sit on their behind and wait for the kids to do their daily pages, then she turns on some silly hollywood movie. They have a basketball court in the parking lot and they have to install the hoops each time they play. You really must be a fool to spend over $6,000.00 to attend here.

I am a parent of two son's who has attended Cape Christian, one who will be graduating this 2010 year and I'm proud to say, without the each one of the facality members dedication and devotion, one of my son's may not have graduated. We as parents have that 'one-on-one' personal contact as well as notification if assignments are not completed. We Thank each and everyone of you at Cape Christian School for all your hard work and leadership.

I find Principal Roy to be a dedicated educator who has earned my respect, however I'm not thrilled about the curriculum or some of the teachers.

Last modified Cape Coral Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12