Cape Coral, FL
Students enrolled: 1,715

Posted March 28, 2011
This school has a very professional administration! From the first time I walked in the office there is a sense of "top notch" attitudes, cleanliness, smiles, and everyone is professionally dressed. This is not the norm for Lee County Public Schools...believe me! I wish I would have made Ida Baker my first choice for my daughter! The curriculum is set up for college minded students and they offer a Medical Program which fits my daughters goals!

Ida S. Baker High School 1

Posted September 22, 2009
You guys need to have more activities for the students.

Posted December 03, 2008

Posted October 28, 2008
Best school in Cape Coral. No doubt it. Not said by me, but by the Lee County School Program. Wonderful School..

Ida S. Baker High School 0

Posted September 24, 2008
My son is A 1oth grader at Ida S. Baker High School. He is doing well at this school. He is on the hip hop dance team and having A ball. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My son loves Baker and has made many friends at this school. The school is huge! My son is taking the criminal justice academy and seems to like it a lot. This school has a lot to offer it's students. There is something for everybody at Ida Baker. There are all sorts of teams to join and after school activites. The school is kept extremely clean. As A parent I'am very happy I chose Baker as my son's high school. Baker is great with academics.

Posted September 23, 2008
This school is by far the best school in Cape Coral, Florida. The administration is friendly and the school is all about career choices. Excellent school!

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted August 04, 2008
Hi, I'm a current student of Ida Baker High and I am going to be a junior now. I've attended to this school for 2 years, freshmen and sophomore years. This school is great and really nice inside as well as outside. The teachers are great and the school environment is great as well. Also, the good thing about this school is that it has a lot of classes and has 5 academies. But I'm going to be transferring to another school. Why? Well not because I don't like Ida Baker in general but because of soccer. Since Ida Baker is 5 years old school the sports aren't that good. For instance, I'm a soccer player and the sport in Baker isn't that good so I'm going to be transferring to another school.

Posted June 02, 2008
teachers are great and helpful...school stays clean and parents get involved with angst

Ida S. Baker High School 4

Posted April 29, 2008
As i current student at Ida Baker i do have to agree that it is a beautiful and enlightening school. However if your looking for an environment were you'll get the clich'e high school experience you won't find it here. School spirit is minimul and most students pretty much stick to themselves and are weary of letting others in. Also dress code is very strict and there is little to no freedom at all at the school. The food which was supposedly 'amazing and yummy and cheap' is disgusting i can barely hold it down. Also most of the teachers are very young and inexperienced, but i will admit there are a handful of amazing teacher that are really here to help you. Basically Baker is a really nice school for academics, but you have to decide whats more important to you and to me its tradition and spirit.

Ida S. Baker High School
3500 Agualinda Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL  33914
Last modified Ida S. Baker High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ida S. Baker High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top