Posted August 14, 2014
I have to comment on the person who said that this school "does not take 3 year olds" ... Know what you are talking about before you submit such stupidity. This school offered VPK when my child attended and he had a late August birthday so he was 3 years old when he started on August 8. My son continues to talk about how poorly he was treated...2 years later. I witnessed 2 teachers YELLING at my child for no reason and saw other children and parents screamed at while at this school. The faculty and staff at this school are disgusting, non-responsive and vile. I can't believe this school is still in operation. Hopefully, a parent will come forward and report something that exposes this school for what it is.

Posted July 23, 2014
This school is absolutely terrible. I don't know how much it's changed, but by the reviews, it seems as if it really hasn't. I came here for about 3 months in 1st grade (about 7 years ago, so, okay, it's been a while) and then had to move. The bullying was bad. Kids teased me and said terrible things to me on the bus. The teachers here are incredibly rude - I remember having a terrible headache and being extremely sick and the teacher just told me to go sit back down. The school's organization skills were awful, they had literally nothing to offer, and I just had the absolute worst experience here. I remember them being an A school for one year and painting it all over their walls, and then falling back to a B school. I laughed. I switched over to Caloosa Elementary a few months later and had the best elementary school experience of my life, and was a much, much happier kid.

Posted March 28, 2014
This school is beyond help!!! I have three children in this school and this is their second year. (K,4,7) We gave them another shot this year, because we were told that things were going to change. Nothing has changed it has just gotten worse. The kids are talked down to on a daily basis. The spanish class for middle school is not a spanish class they just sit in there and do study island, with a different teacher everyday. Teachers are rude for the most part, you can tell they are just there for the pay check. Office staff is horrible and the VP and P are disrespectful and rude. My middle schooler has no homework, and they don't grade kids papers or homework they just mark it if it is done. There are no after school activities or clubs for the kids to participate in. They embarrass kids by posting their benchmark scores outside the classroom with their names on them. So kids who aren't doing well on the benchmarks are in the red and the other kids are higher. This causes bullying, and other children to be made fun of. I could go on and on.... This school is a joke and we are sending our kids to a new school next year. Run very far away from this school and don't look back.

Posted January 21, 2014
A really bad School,with many ridiculous rules ;they have to focus in students academic performance and not in the student appearance,like hair style.They have some classes like spanish where is not even a teacher;is a computer program that teach them . They teacher dont stay for long time ,so the kids constantly have new teachers.My only reason to have my kids there is that is close to my house,but I dont reccomend to anybody.Is really bad becouse the other charters are really good.

Cape Coral Charter School 4

Posted August 09, 2013
I was looking online to check the school's phone # and stumbled across this site.I am surprised to see the negative reviews.One thing I read I is not true because they dont take 3 year olds.My daughter attended this school from K-5 and although there were a few problems concerning a crazy secretary (there is a new better one) the teachers are great.The school is very safe which can sometimes be inconvenient, it is for the better.There is free tutoring & I can access my kids grades anytime online.My daughter was in a cheerleading club that she loved and a book club, for a small fee.The principal was never there,but anytime I wrote to the teacher in my daughter's planner I always got a response the same day except maybe twice.One year my daughter, had two teachers leave the school but she didn't seem to care & liked each new one. I will admit the the K-2 staff is a lot better than the older grades but good overall.Parent pick up can be long in the beginning but gets quicker as the year goes on, I think less than 30 minutes.I went to PTO meetings that were very dull, but the PTO events were pretty good.There is a great Halloween event and one year they had snow for Christmas.

Posted July 07, 2013
When I moved here from North Carolina I heard how great Charter Schools were and thought I would give them a try. My son has always been an above average student. They said that since that was the case they would enrol him in the Cambridge program. I thought that was going to be perfect. At open house I noticed that they didn't put him in the class like they said they would. I let it go after trying to find out why for over a week. My son was in the 4th grade during the 2012-2013 school year and I thought it very odd that he NEVER had homework. I got his report card and he was making straight A's so I figured everything was going great. I had to relocate and couldn't keep my son in this school any more. What a blessing in disguise! When he was enrolled into his new school in Lee County my son was struggling with the new curriculum?!?!? He never had an issue before, so I couldn't understand what was wrong. I found out that the Charter Schools don't have to follow the same rules as the public schools do?!?!? So since they weren't teaching him what he needed to learn he got behind. Never once did I ever hear from his teached either. Very disappointed in this school!!

Cape Coral Charter School 4

Posted May 22, 2013
Cape Coral Charter School...This is a great school for families who want a private school feel at no cost. The academics are great, the uniforms are easy and no hassle. My daughter has been there since Kindergarten, (now finishing 3rd grade) and my son will start Pre-K at the start of this next school year. The office staff is very helpful but SIS NEVER has the homework or information its supposed to have. That would be my only complaint (SIS DOESNT DO WHAT ITS ADVERTISED TO DO), other then that we are very happy and our child has great grades and good friends :)

Cape Coral Charter School 2

Posted April 17, 2013
This school is terrible! I have two children that will not be attending next year. After they made my son change his shorts on picture day, which clearly started no uniforms. My son wears a size 7, they made him change into a size 10 girls. He was so embarrassed that he came home crying. This could have been a simple error on the paper they sent home which would have been fine. They could have at last called to see if we could bring him his own clothes. I have emailed both the principal and vice principal with no response for over a weak. Unfortunately, there have been other issues that we let go. Please beware if you plan on sending your children there!

Posted December 22, 2012
This school is a nightmare for our family. Run for the hills. Not only are they completely not responsive...not but they are verbally and physically abusive to the kids that attend this school. If you have no problem with your 3 year old being isolated on the playground in 95 degree weather and getting sunburned because of it... Take your child here :) they have no compassion for children...its like a military school...rules, rules, rules...no play, no PE, no arts, just prep for FCATs...this school traumatized my child and gives us little faith in ever putting our children in a public school. They are a disgrace!

Posted October 06, 2012
Im suprised this "school" is even still running. Im a 7th grader, and I've been there since 3rd grade. It was great at first, but they cant keep teachers for more than a month! There has already been 3 teachers for Middle School math. Plus at the beginning of the year you have to buy overpriced uniforms in a busy store with rude staff members. The principal is never even there, and when she is at the school, she watches us at P.E. and corrects us on everything we do! If i could, I'd rate this school negative 17 stars. Rude teachers, bad staff, and a principal that uses the fundraising money to buy more BMWs.

Cape Coral Charter School
76 Mid Cape Terrace, Cape Coral, FL  33991
Last modified Cape Coral Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cape Coral Charter School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 34 reviews. Top