Posted March 13, 2014
If I could rate this school 10 stars I would! My son was in Cape Coral Charter at the beginning of the year and I AM SO GLAD I MOVED HIM. He is in the 1st grade and with in 24 hours of attending his first day at Hector, he has learned a great deal. He teacher is an amazing teacher and has impeccable communication skills. It does not stop there! Everyone at that school cares about the students there. Mr. Moreland the principal is amazing and you can tell he wants all of his students to succeed. I have never met a principal that actually takes the time to get to know each student on the school. My son loves it there. He was at Trafalgar the year before for kindergarten and that school was a mess. I cannot say enough good things about Hector A. Cafferata Jr. Elementary!

Hector A. Cafferata Jr Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2013
Was not happy with this school and would not recommend it due to the principal. Office staff is nice and most of the teachers are nice, but unfortunately, the principal makes everyone always on edge and does not seem to welcome any fun or happiness in her school that it affects all the teachers and staff.

Posted January 02, 2012
Only one 1 star review, and the parents say a very poor and bad communication from teachers to parents, WOW, this it's the tipical parents do nothing for their child, because if You do not have the capability to estabilish a communication line with You kids teacher, that means You don't care about your child, (it is the parents obligation that particular responsibility) ; my daugther is in that school for 4 and a half years, and the school go beyond my expertations, an A+ for 4 years and in reality a good school with tremendous teachers, if any person says something bad about this place, they have frustation for some reason? This shool was a project not only the facility but the students to, the lee county school board, group the majority of spaish and some profile students of Cape Coral in that school ; and the result is an A+ school with a over high media IQ students and maybe the best teachers in the county, I was a teacher and I am telling You people, excellent is real and fair rate, even the previos principal, (the parents for the money school , Golf ) they transfer him to that school because he was the Best. That's the truth.

Posted January 01, 2012
My daughter is being at this school since kindergarden, she is now in first grade , and soon to be on second. Staff and principal, are great. My daughter have improved amazingly thanks for her teacher. My daughter will stay here, and be part of this great school.

Posted August 08, 2011
I have 2 boys and one just started middle school and my youngest is just starting 1st grade there. The school principal is very involved with the students and parents. All my questions are answered courteously and when I've brought up issues they've been addressed quickly. I feel that Hector is an excellent school with caring teachers and has a lot to offer our students but parents need to be involved always. Not just when they have a problem.

Hector A. Cafferata Jr Elementary School 1

Posted May 17, 2010
This is my childs first year in school. I thought we would like it because the staff seemed nice. There is very poor communications between the teachers and parents. I can never get any info on how my child is doing and the teacher lets the child wright if she has been good or bad and ofcourse she always has a green circle(which means she has been good) i never know if my child realy was. the teacher obviously does not read my comments in her planner as well because i never get any feed back on how my daughter is doing. when you call the school for any questions the staff is very snooty. the parents pick up line is horrific!! the parents are out of control and almost causes accidents and there rules for pick up always changes. This school is all around rediculous!

Posted September 08, 2009

Posted August 13, 2009
Hector Cafferata is a wonderful school. The staff is pleasant, teachers are nice and administration is great. Overall, I believe my son is receiving the best education he can with the staff there. I recommend this school to every parent.

Posted July 27, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009

Hector A. Cafferata Jr Elementary School
250 Santa Barbara Boulevard North, Cape Coral, FL  33993
Last modified Hector A. Cafferata Jr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hector A. Cafferata Jr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top