Public charter
Cape Coral, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted May 04, 2013
With the exception of one teacher we did not care for we have been happy with all others. Mr. Hook is wildly popular with the students. Our two sons are happy with Oasis. The faculty and other parents seem motivated and pleased with this school. The buildings and school grounds are clean and well maintained. Both of our sons are getting good grades. I had my Wife and two sons watch the documentary Waiting for Superman. We are very fortunate indeed. Gary

Posted October 10, 2011
We are new to this school but are finding out quickly that it absolutely lives up to it's wonderful reputation. Couldn't be happier with the teachers, principal and curriculum :)

Posted May 17, 2011
****Update. Oasis Elementary, Middle & High school had teachers win lighthouse awards in each school respectively. A Kindergarten teacher, 8th grade math and High school History teacher all won the award this year. What a true pleasure it is to be a parent whos child attends here.

Posted April 29, 2010
The teaching goes beyond and they inform you constantly of your child's progress. In addition, the principal is great!

Posted October 08, 2009
I love this school. It has parent involvement, great teachers & great principle. zi could not have made a better choice for my boys

Posted May 22, 2009
The most recent 3rd grade FCAT scores show that Oasis is a wonderful school. The great thing is they DON'T focus on the FCAT, but do focus on Core Knowledge! With a comprehensive curriculum, high test scores, and bonuses like certified Media Specialist and Music Teacher make Oasis above the rest! Keep it up!

Posted May 21, 2009
My daughter attended OES for kindergarten and we could not have asked for a better experience. She came from an excellent pre-k program and was well-prepared for kindergarten. Her teacher, Mrs. Wolfe, picked up on this right away and found interesting and unique ways to challenge our daughter. She left school reading above grade level, and scored a 92% on her SAT-10. I owe this to her wonderful teacher who is Nationally Board Certified. Oasis is a rare gem in an education system which often fails to find a way to individualize lessons. they take a holistic approach to teaching which proves to be a great success. Though I can gloat about my daughter's teacher all day long, this is a review of the entire school. The administrative staff is excellent and I love the team approach of teaching. The activities encompass all classes.

Posted April 21, 2009
We are so gald we found this school! We were concerned about moving our boys from a small private school in the UK to the very large schools here. We should not have feared as Oasis is brilliant, offering the equivalent of a private school, without the cost and we can be more involved in our boys education, through the volunteer system.

Posted October 22, 2008
This is the best school i have ever had my child in. The teachers are great and the education the children learn is awesome. Mr. Hook is the best principal in the lee county district. He is involved with the parents and children. What makes this school the best is families are brought together and are involved with their childrens education! lisa sanchez

Posted September 19, 2008

Oasis Charter Elementary School
3415 Oasis Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL  33914
Last modified Oasis Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oasis Charter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top