Posted July 17, 2012
challenger is an awsome school!!!! im a student that goes there and this is my second year thier its super good. the teachers are amazing they are up on you to your work and anything else. i use to be a a,b,c student ever since i went to challenger i ended with 5 A's and 2 B's.we have good principals i love them.this school is one you have to choose for your kid.im looking forward to send my kids there in the future

Posted January 18, 2012
Seriously the best middle school in Cape Coral. The teachers are so supportive and communicate with us via the website, Parentlink calls, and by sending things home. I definitely recommend Challenger.

Challenger Middle School 1

Posted April 10, 2010

Posted February 13, 2010

Posted August 09, 2009
Challenger middle is the best school ever.

Challenger Middle School 4

Posted March 30, 2009

Posted July 12, 2008
i love this school.... it is amazing

Posted July 01, 2008
Hey, I just finished my second year Challenger middle. I was there the first year at the portables while they were building our school. I just finished my last year here and I'm proud to say I'm part of the first graduating class there! The teachers are really great. And because the school is brand new, everything is up to date. The equipment in the news studio is what they use is actually news studios! I was part of Challenger's first yearbook staff, and it was great working with new cameras. The principle and staff are really cool. They are one of the few schools here that actually care about the student and their learning abilities. I myself am gifted, and I think the gifted program is wonderful. My mother also tells me that the teachers send her my progress reports from time to time to keep her updated.

Posted June 04, 2008

Posted March 23, 2008

Challenger Middle School
624 Trafalgar Parkway, Cape Coral, FL  33991
Last modified Challenger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Challenger Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top