1,088 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Really a great school, with great teachers, administration and atmosphere. Very happy with the whole experience!

challenger is an awsome school!!!! im a student that goes there and this is my second year thier its super good. the teachers are amazing they are up on you to your work and anything else. i use to be a a,b,c student ever since i went to challenger i ended with 5 A's and 2 B's.we have good principals i love them.this school is one you have to choose for your kid.im looking forward to send my kids there in the future

Seriously the best middle school in Cape Coral. The teachers are so supportive and communicate with us via the website, Parentlink calls, and by sending things home. I definitely recommend Challenger.

Challenger middle is the best school ever.

i love this school.... it is amazing

Hey, I just finished my second year Challenger middle. I was there the first year at the portables while they were building our school. I just finished my last year here and I'm proud to say I'm part of the first graduating class there! The teachers are really great. And because the school is brand new, everything is up to date. The equipment in the news studio is what they use is actually news studios! I was part of Challenger's first yearbook staff, and it was great working with new cameras. The principle and staff are really cool. They are one of the few schools here that actually care about the student and their learning abilities. I myself am gifted, and I think the gifted program is wonderful. My mother also tells me that the teachers send her my progress reports from time to time to keep her updated.

Challanger is a great school! The teachers are tentative to the students and take the time to make sure the students are up to par academically. They even send me email updates on how my child is progressing.

So far, Challenger seems to be great. I think it is the next 'Gulf Middle School.' Not too many schools can get a B rating the first year. This year Challenger is shooting for an A rating. All the teachers and staff are very helpful. The principle, is the BEST! I look forward to sending my other two children there.

Last modified Challenger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.