Posted June 18, 2014
My son just finished Kindergarten at CME and I loved this school! He has learned so much in 1 year. Great communication between teacher and parents and I love that they require volunteer time because it keeps us more involved with the school. I am very happy that my son is attending this school and will definitely have my younger son attend as well.

Posted April 28, 2014
Super happy with CME . Great communication with the teachers. They do a lot if fun things for the kids. They require the parents to be involved, but is super easy to keep track of your hours and they send you a letter by february to let you know what your hours are. Very friendly and helpful people. The kids love going to school. It is well organized and safe environment for the kids.

Posted November 22, 2013
My daughter attended CME from 2nd - 5th grade and I can't say enough positives. She is now in high school and the improvements they've made since she left are truly amazing...accelerated program that challenges high performing and gifted students, science lab "special" class, diverse curriculum to include art, music, social studies (including world history) as well as regular "core" subjects. I wish that all of that had been in place when she attended. I thought it was an amazing school then, and Principal Collins has done a lot to make it even better! I would recommend it to anyone who has a student that needs to be challenged and wants their child to stay interested in learning and not be bored!

Posted August 14, 2013
Overall this is an amazing school. Both kids attended since VPK, we just moved over the summer and miss the school dearly. The principal and teachers truly care and listen to parent concerns, of course some are better than others. The children excel. Between the accelerated curriculum, the high level of parent involvement, clean facility, and events they plan, it is an all around great school. My kids, as well as many of their friends have entered accelerated or gifted programming, and many of the children are reading in VPK. They allow the children to learn at their own pace and are pretty decent at recognizing individuality. Some minor issues with bullying that I would have liked to have seen resolved a bit quicker, but that is my biggest complaint. The food is healthier when compared to alternatives, the playground is newer and well maintained, the school is clean, they recognize achievement, push kids to excel (but are not militant), have frequent and interesting field trips, and Principal Collins has always been accommodating with us and others I have spoken with. Also very secure in how they handle children being picked up. IDs required, cards for the car-line.

Christa McAulliffe Charter Elementary School 1

Posted August 07, 2013
My kids have been going to this school for 6 years different grades my daughter which is the last of my children has been there for kindergarten now going into first grade they withdrawal her seat with out even contacting me even thou she was going there for summer activities with her current teacher because of volunteer hours that I did complete my advice write down all your volunteer hours and check always because your always wrong there always right bottom line and it dosent matter how long and how much you have helped though out the years.Mrs Collins the principal wont do anything for you she will just treat your child like a number.So beware cover your back and dont except any help from the school.My daughter is happy at another school now!

Posted October 09, 2012
CME is by far the best elementary school in the Cape! We moved to Cape Coral last August three weeks into the school year so we had to just choose a school by lottery. I researched CME through greatschools.org and saw it is identical to my daughter's former school Sandpiper elementary. Without hesitation I put her on the waiting list. CME kept me informed throughout the summer and the weekend before the 12-13 school year started, they called and said there was a seat available. It's been a great year thus far and my daughter loves the 3rd grade there. From online grades, to different after school clubs, community activities as well as mandatory parent involvement are some of the best any school can offer it's students and beneficial to my daughter's success. Thanks Great Schools for ALL your help!!!!

Posted July 09, 2012
WE LOVE CME!! The staff is great and I love the emphasis on parent involvement. We have 5 kids attending this school and I cant even think of one complaint. The teachers are very good about keeping you in the loop on your childs progress and work very hard to give each student the tools they need to succeed.

Posted May 29, 2011
Excellent school, both my children are very happy and are learning so much!!! But, I wish they had some extra-curricular activities.

Christa McAulliffe Charter Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2010
The atmosphere in CMCES is unlike any other school I have ever stepped foot in. The school is chocked full of amazing teachers who place the kids at the front of the line in their long list of priorities. Most of our teachers do this work to make a real difference and they certainly go above and beyond the call of duty. The school also does a great job with getting parents involved as much as possible. I dare you to find another school where so many parents volunteer their time to help in the classrooms as well as events that take place off campus. This is the 5th year that CMCES has been open and they have managed to accomplish being an A School in the state of Florida each and every year so far. From top to bottom, Christa is the best school in America and we are so glad our children get to learn in this wonderful establishment.

Christa McAulliffe Charter Elementary School 0

Posted October 29, 2010
Christa McAulliffe is one of the greatest elementary schools I have ever seen. Considering the school has earned an A rating consistantly, the amazing parental involvement, school activities, events and community togetherness it promotes; these are just a few of the reasons why Christa should be considered to be the number #1 model school in the U.S. Please help improve public awareness on this amazing GEM of Cape Coral, Florida.

Christa McAulliffe Charter Elementary School
2817 SW 3rd Lane, Cape Coral, FL  33991
Last modified Christa McAulliffe Charter Elementary School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Christa McAulliffe Charter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top