722 students|Lee

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted March 20, 2016
The school does not develops honesty,integrity and fairness in its students!!! Very bad moral They do not care about students

Posted March 20, 2016
Over 30 teachers left the school in the past 3 years The new principal is horrible The new "teachers" do not know how to teach A lot of bullying If you try to talk to teachers & principle to try to change the situation, they will tell you to change the school Which I did Would not recommend

Posted March 08, 2016
This school is a mess. Yes, over 30 teachers have left the school in the past 3-4 years, and it is impossible, for whatever reason, for the administration to find suitable replacements. For AICE classes, we are being taught by substitutes for great lengths of time, and they have no experience teaching a Cambridge course. Not to mention it's irritating when you switch teachers 3 times in the course of a year. You become used to one teacher and their way of teaching, then have to start fresh with another. It is difficult to even want to show up because there is almost no point at times. Some teachers do a very excellent job, but most are not qualified and many don't seem to care. Oasis really needs to sort out all of its issues and get on top of things — something this school has struggled with for years.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 15, 2016
all corrupted, other students are afraid to say the truth because they are afraid of the teachers or others

Posted November 01, 2014
I've been at Oasis High School since the beginning of my Freshman year (I'm a Sophomore now). I'm very happy with the AICE program. All of my teachers are absolutely wonderful! However, during all of middle school and my Freshman year, I was a part of the performing arts program. It was a wonderful experience and I absolutely loved it. But at the end of last year, our drama teacher got fired for no reason and our principal is trying to completely abolish the drama program. No one is allowed to audition for the school musical unless they're in a drama class. There is no more after school drama club, musical theater, or show choir. High school is not just about academics. Students need to have a variety of extracurriculars to choose from, and at Oasis, all they care about is academics.

Oasis Charter High School 4

Posted August 12, 2014
I'm about to start my senior year at oasis and I've gone through all three other years of high school here. It's true that as a freshman our sports teams were terrible and there wasn't much to do, but that's how all new schools are. Our sports program has grown and has been excelling greatly, we're winning more and becoming a more well- known school. As for academics, the reviews below say it all, our academics programs are great and we now offer more classes. We also offer more electives now and our drama programs are getting more funds and doing great. We have also started funding to build more sports fields. Oasis is perfect -no school is- but most of the students have been here since elementary school, we've grown up together. Like all families we have our problems, there's fights an disagreements. But we're a family, whether we like to admit it or not. And don't worry if you're new because people here are very accepting and you'll soon feel as though you've been a part if this family your whole life. (P.S. to the parent criticizing our grammar and spelling below, you've spelt grammar and a couple other words wrong. Just letting you know.)

Posted May 21, 2014
This school wants to get rid of all electives besides languages to make it a full AICE Academy I would recommend not to go here unless you want ALL AICE classes. They even have AICE Spanish and AICE French. Its ridiculous. and some people may not want to have 2 years of college done before they graduate high school. I feel like we should have a Dance team a Drama program a choir program and an arts program. they are starting to fund for a sports complex when our sports teams suck with the exception of volleyball and basketball. They should build an auditorium for the drama program, dance, choir and art. They are taking away our high school career.

Oasis Charter High School 5

Posted December 24, 2013
I am graduating this year as a senior and have attended Oasis for all four years of high school. There are two distinct student bodies within the large all-encompassing one: the AICE/honors track and the non-AICE/honors track. Being in the AICE Program, I am only with a select group of students and have been for the past four years. The classes are challenging but interesting and typically tie into other classes (ie., AICE Math, AICE Physics, and AICE Chemistry). The teachers are outstanding, friendly, and always willing to help a student who is struggling/wants to dig deeper on a subject. There are various extracurriculars, though they tend to be mostly academic (NHS, Model UN, Philosophical Chess) and art-based (Drama, show choir, band, set design). There is very little drama or bullying in the group of AICE kids and there are a lot of student established study groups for classes and SAT/ACT. The two groups are distinct and I recommend this school highly if your student is more academically-based and looking for a good education, resources, and opportunities. Personally, I am highly ranked in my class and accepted to my first choice university and it's honors program.

Oasis Charter High School 5

Posted November 22, 2013
My daughter is a sophomore and I am so happy with our decision to stay with the system. She is excelling in the AICE program and on track to graduate with a strong GPA and college coursework already completed. I love that it is NOT a dual enrollment program - students can experience high school to the fullest while earning college credit. In addition, the AICE program teaches a balanced world view in the courses which is refreshing. The teachers have been very responsive and accessible when issues or concerns have come up, with few exceptions.

Oasis Charter High School 3

Posted July 19, 2013
Not now, but a few years considering this school. Just reading these reviews......If these recent reviews from 2013 by STUDENTS are any refelection of the grammer and spelling they are learning.....it would be a bad reflection to say the least- :/ KME

3519 Oasis Boulevard, Cape Coral, FL  33914
Last modified Oasis Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.