Posted July 22, 2014
My daughter was one of the very first students at Patriot in 2007 and recently graduated from 5th grade. This is an amazing school!

Posted May 18, 2014
This school is amazing my child was in that school since 4th grade because we had to move away so she didn't finish 5th grade. Anyways this school is the best school, it might say it's a 4 but I grade it a 10. The school has 1 teacher who teaches every single thing and the kids have fun in the school. They have a lot of fun and learning events in that school. My child loves that school, when she heard that we had to move she cried a lot because she was going to really miss this school. That's all I can say, by!!

Posted October 22, 2013
This school is wonderful! Dedicated and loving teachers who make my son love coming to school. My daughter is in middle school and was very prepared after going to Patriot. I think they have high expectations and push kids to work hard, many reviewers may not want that, but personally, I want my kids challenged so they are prepared for college.

Posted October 08, 2013
We are new to the area and were placed at Patriot Elementary by the strange system Lee County uses. What a pleasant surprise we got. My children love this school and the teachers! They are constantly coming home sharing how much is done at school. They are happy and thriving! What more could a parent ask for.

Patriot Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2013
This school received a C rating but they should have received a D if it weren't for the new school law that a school can only drop one letter at a time. They were a B so the most they could fall to was a C. But make no mistake about it, they are really a D. How did this happen? What is going on with this school? Some answers need to be given.

Posted August 16, 2013
My daughter is a student at Patriot and I have to say I have never seen so many smiling faces! The staff is GREAT. Everyone is very caring and engaged with the children.This school is awesome!

Patriot Elementary School 1

Posted June 18, 2013
Consistently low FCAT scores, as per the State. Some great teachers, some horrific ones. The new principal is all smoke and mirrors. He is more concerned with appearance than substance. He's best at taking pictures. Also, he lacks core values, including honesty, respect, and integrity. His disrespect for teachers and parents is sad. There are much, much better schools nearby, including Gulf and Trafalgar, and the Charter Schools. Stay away from this one! Your kids deserve much better. Just compare FCAT scores. It's day and night.

Posted August 10, 2012
I am a parent of 4 kids, 3 of which I was able to send to Patriot. I have experienced Charter schools, private schools, and this public school. I can honestly say any negative reviews should be thrown out. It is an amazingly organized staff and school with caring teachers. This school is a 10 in my book; my kids are educated, safe, and loved when I in entrust my kids over to them! We have a new principal this year which will continue to lead the school to success. The other principal will be missed, but I had more contact with the Assistant principal last year which I found an amazing woman with a big heart for kids. She knew my kids and my kids knew her which meant a lot. This years principal has already got the year off right and makes his face known to the children and parents. I appreciate that! This is an A+ school in my grade book! The many parents I have talked with that have their children there and love it should be writing reviews as well. I hope they do, because this school deserves it!

Patriot Elementary School 4

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted December 04, 2009

Patriot Elementary School
711 Southwest 18th Street, Cape Coral, FL  33991
Last modified Patriot Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Patriot Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top