Posted September 14, 2014
We arrived in Celebration last year and ever since my children were very well received by students , teachers and school officials . So I have to thank everyone for their dedication .

Celebration School 3

Posted August 31, 2014
I love this school this school do sent get mad if you get confused the principal is so nice the teachers do picnic days everyday I pick my child up from school everyday and we go together to get ice cream what I'm surprised is that the food funrasier they do mother and daughter or son pizza diner for free and pasta and meatballs I love this school just don't put your child on the bus the buses are out of wack

Celebration School 2

Posted July 12, 2013
Like Celebration itself, everything here is about appearance. This school cares only about their rating, meaning FCAT test results. Test results are more important than actual learning. They are teaching children to game the system, by giving out free breakfasts when FCAT testing is going on. The "gifted" program consists only of extra homework. They can't even skip the regular homework if they are more advanced, so it's not different homework, but extra homework. There's no one going above and beyond here. The principal Rene Clayton is awful. She doesn't have the slightest interest in listening to parents. There's a police office ON CAMPUS, and Ms. Clayton regularly has the police officer respond to parent complaints in order to intimidate, rather than responding reasonably. This school gets 1 bonus star because we had a great Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Loboda. Do not send your kids here thinking that rich Celebration will provide a good education. Like the rich, the appearance of being good is all that matters here.

Posted July 04, 2013
Great staff who truly do try to ensure every child is treated with respect and given every opportunity to realize their potential.

Posted June 20, 2013
I love Celebration School and disagree wholeheartedly with the negative reviewers. My eldest son has attended this school for six years and my youngest for three years. We have been very fortunate to have excellent teachers each year. My boys both love the school as well. Is it perfect? No, but what school is? They do an amazing job with the resources they have. As for teaching to the FCAT, it is what it is. The kids need to be successful on the test, so the teachers are under tremendous pressure to assure that they are. Until a better system is implemented, they have no choice. Unfortunately this is out of the hands of the school. The principal is not your touchy feely warm fuzzy kind of person, but she's darn good at her job. Everything she does is for the good of the students and their education. One last note - Celebration K-8 School has an amazing, very active PTA. They are able to sponsor many wonderful programs and activities throughout the school year. If you choose this school for your children, please consider getting involved! There are too many parents who like to complain but never show up or get involved. This is a school and community that I am proud to be a part of.

Posted May 17, 2013
My school can improve the staff and i do not like the school as much as they would like me to. Also the principle says we are a blue ribon school but I do not feel this way because the principle and the dean and the vice principle are all not as nice as they say they are by a long shoot.

Posted March 19, 2013
No more gifted classes :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Posted June 25, 2012
I can say that I entirely agree with the thorough review, last but one. Considering this is a public school in Osceola county, this school does an excellent job and tries hard to meet all the needs of its students. After one year at Celebration K8, I can say that my son's teacher this year was among the most dedicated and innovative teachers that I have encountered.

Posted May 31, 2012
honestly after reading all these comments this school sounds horrible :/ c(o.oc) :O >:D :p

Posted January 26, 2012
We have been her for 2 years now, we have multiple students so I can post an honest thorough opinion. I will say that I think that a Student needs excellent teachers, a good curriculum and strong support from their parents to obtain a strong education. While I think that the Florida School system (FCAT based curriculum) is flawed vs. the State that we moved from, it is a decent curriculum in general, I just don't agree with a lot of ways they teach just to pass the FCAT, the effort could be better utilized. PROS: Teachers are Excellent (We have had 3 I rate as A+, 2 = Bs), Parents are pretty involved and each room has a parent that comes in regularly, the Tech-Up program aims to get computers into the school, there is a gifted program, speech programs, good student body, and the facility is great! CONS: I have never met the Principal and see very little communication from her , there are no set Parent/Teacher Conferences (teachers are very open to meeting with you), there are few to no after school activities (like movie nights, carnivals, parent/student dances, etc.), also due to the budgetary constraints of the school/County the grounds are a bit neglected.

Celebration School
510 Campus Street, Celebration, FL  34747
Last modified Celebration School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Celebration School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 73 reviews. Top