Posted February 12, 2013
My son has been a student of Ms.Geiger for over a year. She takes so much time with each child and makes sure that each child's strengths shine. The way she teaches the children conflict resolution, problem-solving skills and patience is just amazing. My 4 year old is reading, writing, doing math, and leaves everyone who talks to him speechless after listening to him talk about animals, nature, geography, culture and science. When the pediatrician heard him talk about the cranium, skeleton and the different bones in his body, his mouth fell open. The vocabulary of the children in the classroom is years ahead of the typical children of that age. In addition, my son is about to start piano lessons and next year he will begin yoga. He also receives spanish lessons. The classrooms welcomes visitors frequently who expose the children to all kinds of new ideas and adventures. Since attending MSC he has become very independent and self-motivated because of the Montessori curriculum. Ms.Geiger is a warm, kind and patient. My son and his classmates adore her. We are very lucky to have her as his teacher. also, school is designed for parents to come in & observe at any time. big plus!

Posted January 23, 2013
Our 2 children have been going to MSC for 4 years and both of them are way above average because if the staff, teachers and Montessori curriculum. We had only planned to keep them through kindergarten but after becoming part of the "family", we were hooked. Our children have a love of learning and are excelling because of this amazing school's love and attention to every child. PS. There are no FCATs so the focus everyday is on the child and THEIR needs! Amazing!

Posted January 23, 2013
Our children have been attending here since pre-K and we could not be happier with their progress. These teachers go well beyond normal roles to ensure each of my kids gets the support and encouragement they need as individuals. We wouldn't send them anywhere else!

Posted November 05, 2011
Our son has attended this school for 4 years and we have been very pleased with his progress and the attention he receives from the entire staff. He has some challenges and they go above and beyond making sure he succeeds. What I love most about this school is its sense of community. It is truly a family. I would highly recommend this school to anyone, but especially for students that don't "fit" into the cookie cutter way of learning.

Posted August 23, 2011
Our children love attending this school. As parents we are pleased that they hire teachers who are properly educated and qualified to teach our children. I would recommend this school to anyone and if you have questions then ask the director for answers. Don't rely on rumors to get your information. This is a great school.

Posted August 02, 2011
I'm not sure WHAT transpired which has "may parents" so upset: Teachers come and go for a range of personal and professional reasons at all schools. Name dropping, calling out and finger pointing at specific people on an OPINION rated site reflects disgracefully on the person who wrote it. Since the Director (who started the school) was mentioned, it should be noted: She is forthright, concise, fair and looks at each family, student and situation INDIVIDUALLY. In regards to MSC business, she would not with-hold (public) information. Perhaps she didn't know the status of her staff which coincided with the timing of deposits. Odd since our money for the 2011-12 school year is due THIS month. ??? Give the "new teachers" a chance. We don't know their credentials, personalities or what our child(ren) can gain academically and socially from them. As with ANY school: It's only as good as the parent participation ALONG WITH the abilities of the faculty. HELP create a "stable" environment by WELCOMING them, not creating a raucous over something you can NOT "guarantee." Our son is looking forward to a "new" teacher! ---There's your "good review (from this point forward!")

Montessori School Of Celebration 1

Posted July 13, 2011
This used to be a great school because of the amazing teachers they had. Unfortunately the Director, Karen Simon does a terrible job administrating the school and she lost all her teachers this summer except for 2 assistant teachers and one of them happens to the only one all the children can't stand Mrs. Geiger. What a shame the school became so unstable and lost the most amazing teacher they had Mrs. Orraca. My son had an incredible year in her classroom and I am so disappointed that she is gone along with all the other amazing teachers they had. I just had a meeting with many of the parents this afternoon we are all very upset with the fact that the director kept the truth from all of us about loosing all her teachers until we had all paid our deposits ($775) and some of us already paid for the entire school year. As parents we are all committed to getting the word out so that other parents are not misled by the director. Don't be fooled by Karen this used to be a great school but now it is unstable with all new teachers. I guarantee no good reviews will be added from this point forward.

Posted April 20, 2011
My first grader enjoys going to school every day. The staff is caring and the parents take pride helping and making this school a great place to learn.

Posted January 21, 2011
We have been so pleased with this school. I would recommend it to anyone with children. The teachers are loving and genuinely care about the academic and social growth of our children.

Posted January 17, 2010
My daughter has been here since pre-school and all of her teachers have really encouraged her. She constantly surprises me with things she knows and the choices she makes. Its a pleasure to go into a montessori classroom and see the children at work, the children are busy and are happy at there work.

Montessori School Of Celebration
901 Begonia Road, Celebration, FL  34747
Last modified Montessori School Of Celebration is a Private school that serves grades PK-9
Montessori School Of Celebration Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top