Posted June 30, 2014
This is school is such a tight knit community, I really feel welcomed into the "Double R" family. The principle is wonderful, as well as all of the teachers I have encountered thus far. The swim lessons are wonderful. This is my daughters 4th year taking lessons, first time at double R. The instructors (Who include the regular school staff) are firm, patient, and celebrate each achievement. It has really given a boost to my daughters confidence and skills in the water, where other lessons have not. I have nothing negative to say about this school in the slightest.

Posted September 13, 2011
I love Double R Private School! The teachers are great, the students are respectful, responsible, and demonstrate excellent leadership skills. I would highly recommend this school to anyone in the Oviedo/Chuluota/Geneva area!

Posted July 05, 2011
As a student at Double R Private School, I was incredibly prepared for high school. Many parents and other students often ask me if the transition from a small private school to a public high school was difficult, and the answer is absolutely not. The teachers and staff were very supportive and encouraging throughout my years at Double R. I would highly recommend this school to anyone in the Oviedo/Chuluota/Geneva area.

Posted July 05, 2011
I have two children at Double R and I am incredibly happy with the education/care they have received. The teachers are very friendly and promote success for all students. The administrators are equally involved in the school, and are always the first to help when a need or concern arises. My children look forward to going to school there everyday.

Posted September 17, 2009
Our 4 year old just started last month in a vpk class at Double R. Teachers and staff members all seem very friendly and involved. The principal is always there at the car line at the end of the day. The is a great family ran school in a rural community where everyone treats your kids like family.

Double R Private School 2

Posted August 23, 2009

Double R Private School 0

Posted June 29, 2009
Double R is a great school. My son loves to go to school there. The teachers are very attentive.

Double R Private School 3

Posted February 17, 2009
Good program for typically developing children, my daughter enjoyed it immensely. However, their no bullying policy is more like turn their head and pretend the bullying isn't happening. I'd never recommend Double R for a special needs child, no matter how high functioning. Accommodations are only paid lip service, not communicated from administration to staff, and bullying--mostly psychological type--truly is a serious problem. Even the children reported to me that other students were being ruthless to my son, but the school chose to believe he was only imagining it. Very sad. :( So for typically developing kids, four stars, for special needs, one star.

Posted August 11, 2008

Posted October 21, 2007

Double R Private School
725 Country School Road, Chuluota, FL  32766
Last modified Double R Private School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Double R Private School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top