Walker Elementary School 5

Posted September 23, 2013
Walker Elementary is one of the BEST public schools in our area! The staff is friendly and student safety is their main concern. The principal is approachable and very caring with all the students. My daughter loves her teacher! She's wonderful, knowledgable, and kind with her class. We're very happy with this school.

Posted April 21, 2010
Walker has the best principal around!!! The teachers enjoy teaching and our children enjoy learning!!

Posted October 13, 2009
I love that Walker Elementary embraces the 'Fish!' Philosophy. Showing our kids the energy, creativity and passion that exists inside each of them as they learn to love what they do. JWES makes my day!

Posted October 08, 2009
Excellent teachers and staff. Transparent. Welcomes parents as Dividends. Great communication. Just an overall awesome school!

Posted October 08, 2009
Walker Elementary's teachers and students really care about learning and having fun doing that! We believe in 'being there' for each other, 'making each other's day, and choosing our attitude. We also work hard and play hard while learning! Everyone is passionate about their work. The heart of our school is our principal, Dr. Phillips. She makes learning fun and our teachers in high spirits. We love Walker! We are an A school, 5 star school and a Golden School! But the proof is in the smiles of our staff and students.

Posted October 08, 2009
The teachers, staff and students love to be there everyday! Then energy within the building makes for an awesome learning environment!

Posted October 05, 2009
The core of any school stems from the principal. Our principal Drl Kathy Phillips is one of a kind. She is active in all facets of the school. I've spotted her in the car line greeting the kids in the morning frequently. I've also seen her in the parking lot pushing a car because someone broke down. The thing that really sets her apart from all the other principals though is her ability to unite an entire school. She has an incredible staff of teachers but also keeps even the custodian motivated so that he is a treasure to the whole school when he sings Happy Birthday to every kid in the whole school on their respective birthday. Dr. Phillips is an incredible listener and she also has an incredible memory and knows every kids name in the whole school within a very short period of time. She sincerely concerned with each and every child in the school. She is, as I said, a one of a kind. She is dearly loved. She recently won principal of the year. She really deserves it every year!

Posted April 30, 2009
Love this school the teacher and staff are outstanding!!

Walker Elementary School 4

Posted February 02, 2009
Joan Walker is a Wonderful School. Both my Children enjoy going to school and they adore their teachers. Most of all the teachers have made special arrangements for me si I can go on field trips. My involvement is very important for my children as well as myself. The only flaw that I can find is with parent communication. This not Walkers fault. The fault lis with the county as it has become very lacidazical in the past few years.

Walker Elementary School 5

Posted December 28, 2008

Walker Elementary School
3101 Snow Hill Road, Chuluota, FL  32766
Last modified Walker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walker Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top