Citrus Springs Middle School 0

Posted December 30, 2009
This school is one of the best schools I've been to. I love the teahcers and the things we do. The school is just great.

Posted December 27, 2009
This is the GREATEST school I've ever been during my whole life. The teachers and staff are GREAT, and nonetheless, the classes are NOT boring! I definitely enjoy this school! The discipline in CSMS is also great, and most of my schoolmates her are kind :] I really exalt this school! I think, I mean KNOW that this is the greatest school in the state of Florida. Staff is great, and all the teachers care about their students' behavior and grades in class. --Angelo Acebedo

Posted November 20, 2009

Posted August 26, 2009

Citrus Springs Middle School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
I wrote a comment when our granddaughter Nicci was in middle school. Here she is going to be a junior at Lecanto Highschool of Art ,and doing great. She takes AP and Honors classes and was well prepared for all at CSMS. A 'Thank you 'again to all teachers. anita Wolski

Citrus Springs Middle School 3

Posted May 11, 2009

Posted May 10, 2009
This school rocks. Sport and Academic Programs are both fantastic!

Posted February 01, 2009
CSMS is the best school ever! The teachers are nice, and they care about our success, we get plenty of social time with friends, and our classes usually AREN'T BORING! If it's still open when I have kids, I would definitley want them to come here!

Posted October 31, 2008
We couldn't be happier with CSMS. Not only has our daughter excelled academically, she is always getting positive feedback from the staff> Good behavior and attitude is encouraged and rewarded.

Posted October 24, 2008

Citrus Springs Middle School
150 West Citrus Springs Boulevard, Citrus Springs, FL  34434
Last modified Citrus Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Citrus Springs Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top