803 students|Citrus

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

I was once a teacher at this school. Although the majority of the teachers and staff are very nice and helpful, not everyone is this way and they sure are good at pretending to be kind and good at what they do. When it comes to the administrative staff, the principal, John Weed, is allowing the children to run that school, he obeys every parent's command, and he has no spine. The assistant principal, Deirdre Murray, is two-faced and cannot be trusted. The other assistant prinipal, Rob Hermann, is the only one that seems to have a good, honest head on his shoulders and the kids' best interests in mind. That school will never be what it used to be, and if the administration does not get fixed, its excellent reputation won't last much longer.

This school has the worst principle!! John weed is a lazy person. What a waste of taxpayers money. They need to get rid of this guy. He does no good for any one in the school system.

Review is loading and should be ready to be viewed soon and is awaiting validation.......

This school is one of the best schools I've been to. I love the teahcers and the things we do. The school is just great.

This is the GREATEST school I've ever been during my whole life. The teachers and staff are GREAT, and nonetheless, the classes are NOT boring! I definitely enjoy this school! The discipline in CSMS is also great, and most of my schoolmates her are kind :] I really exalt this school! I think, I mean KNOW that this is the greatest school in the state of Florida. Staff is great, and all the teachers care about their students' behavior and grades in class. --Angelo Acebedo

I wrote a comment when our granddaughter Nicci was in middle school. Here she is going to be a junior at Lecanto Highschool of Art ,and doing great. She takes AP and Honors classes and was well prepared for all at CSMS. A 'Thank you 'again to all teachers. anita Wolski

This school rocks. Sport and Academic Programs are both fantastic!

CSMS is the best school ever! The teachers are nice, and they care about our success, we get plenty of social time with friends, and our classes usually AREN'T BORING! If it's still open when I have kids, I would definitley want them to come here!

We couldn't be happier with CSMS. Not only has our daughter excelled academically, she is always getting positive feedback from the staff> Good behavior and attitude is encouraged and rewarded.

My daughter's first year and I would have to say the staff and the teachers are very good and very helpful .

Last modified Citrus Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.