Posted August 27, 2013
This is the best school a child could go to. I have had one child graduate Carr in 2011 and have two children that still attend. The only improvement I would recommend is that they should go to 12th grade. There isn't a high school in the area worth putting your children in. My oldest graduated Carr and is now in Calhoun Virtual. I love the fact that they involve the parent in every aspect of your childs day. I go to every activity, from fun days, festivals, class parties and field trips.

Posted April 17, 2010

Posted June 05, 2009
I went to this school from kindergarten through eighth grade and i'm proud to say im a graduate of Carr's class of 2008. This in my opinion is the best school ever. I had so many fun times here and made many friends that I will keep for my lifetime. The teachers are amazing they truely care for and love the students. I miss this school soo much and wish it went on to high school because I would enroll there in a heart beat. I can not even begin to tell you about all the great and wonderful times I had at Carr. It was defintitly like a second home to me the teachers thought of us like their kids and the students were not just classmates but best friends who were like brothers and sisters that were always there for each other. I honestly and truely love this school.

Carr Elementary & Middle School 1

Posted April 07, 2008

Posted December 13, 2007
I am a student that goes to Carr Elementary & Middle school. I like it here but Carr could use a few things. Carr (in my opinion) should have more fun days and student-parent activities like Blountstown does. Though Carr is an A grade school it gets a B- in activities and fun. But otherwise I love Carr and I don't know how anyone couldn't.

Posted December 11, 2007
I am a parent and I rank this school best in the area it is great the teachers are always there for you the principal is great he helps the kids and is always there for them. If you want your child to get a good education then this is the school. I have put two kids thru this school and I trust them they are the best.

Posted December 11, 2004
this is a good school, but it could be a great school with a few adjustments. they could give the students a wider range of activities to participate in and let the parents be more involved by starting a PTA or simply asking the parents to attend more of the activities that they do offer such as the honor assembly. they could also have a fund raiser to enclose the P.E. shelter and this would enable greater parent participation. they could also server better lunches with more choices and something besides beef every day.

Carr Elementary & Middle School
18987 Highway 73, Clarksville, FL  32430
Last modified Carr Elementary & Middle School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carr Elementary & Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top