Public charter
Clearwater, FL

Enterprise Charter High School 3

Posted March 08, 2015
I like the program the school uses, apex. I have made very good grades and I'm doing well as far as academics go... But I can't wait to get out. The environment is less than satisfying. Mostly because of the students, but of course the school can't do much to control that. However many of the teachers are part of the problem as well. They can be very mean and disrespectful. I've started crying a few times in class just because a teacher didn't like me asking a question. I don't appreciate being treated like a second-class citizen just because I go to Enterprise.

Enterprise Charter High School 1

Posted March 07, 2015
So many times I have come home crying... just simply because of how rude the teachers are

Enterprise Charter High School 5

Posted November 27, 2014
greatest school in the world, point blank. point blank. point blank. point blank. point blank.

Enterprise Charter High School 5

Posted November 01, 2009

Enterprise Charter High School
2461 N Mcmullen Booth Rd, Clearwater, FL  33759
Last modified Enterprise Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Enterprise Charter High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top