Clearwater, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 30, 2014
We moved our teenage kids into Washburn Academy 3 years ago and it was the best move we could have made! They have thrived, found their way as young adults and are productive members of society now. I couldn't recommend this school more! The genuine care and help that's provided every day and completely customized to each child is just amazing and unsurpassed. Love it!

Posted May 14, 2014
My son has been attending Washburn for about a year. He is 6. His teacher is amazing with him. She got him to feel comfortable right away. He never wanted to leave my side before this. He's reading and writing and is learning so much!

Posted May 13, 2014
My 3 boys have gone there for many years now and I love it! They each get the individual attention they each need to succeed. They are doing really well and love going to school everyday! Which that alone shows you how amazing it is!

Posted May 10, 2014
Great school that teaches students actual life skills. The best teenagers with best manners. I love the school and am lucky my children get the best education possible in a safe environment.

Posted May 09, 2014
You can be sure that if you enroll your child in Washburn that he or she will get very individual attention. It is like one large family, and everyone cares. It is an environment that your child learns from, not just the classes or the teachers. Your child will learn morals, ethics, manners, etc, as well as learn vital things for growning up such as taxes, resumes, etc. You can beat this!

Posted November 21, 2013
This was one of the best schools I ever attended. Not only was I prepared for college, but for life. I was taught taxes, finances, house emergencies and more! And they let you have a free day! Call 727-647-1668 to arrange it!

Posted November 21, 2013
Washburn is really an amazing school! They have awesome staff and amazing programs to get kids to actually ENJOY learning. My favorite thing about this school is that not only do they get you fully graduated and ready for college, but they get you ready for LIFE. With classes on taxes, finances and business, it is really unlike any school! This school really gives back to the community too, and shows their students that they can improve their environment. Many students and staff received an award from the President because of their amazing volume of volunteer work!

Posted November 21, 2013
I have heard nothing but good things about this school, and every student I have met from Washburn has been competent, creative and eager to learn new things and have all mentioned loving their school.

Washburn Academy