673 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Belcher Elementary School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
Thank all my sons teachers Miss Fike. Miss Rucker Miss Adams. Miss Zenel Miss Radosti Miss Clarkson Miss Baird Miss Parent Miss Wilson Mr Sullivan

Posted November 18, 2015
Amazing staff!! Feel grateful my children attend school there.. Teachers are imaginative and make learning fun and interesting.

Posted April 02, 2014
Belcher Elementary is an awesome school. One of the biggest strengths is a positive attitude shown by all the staff. I am very happy that my 2 grandchildren are attending . I look forward to their continued success at Belcher!

Belcher Elementary School 4

Posted July 16, 2013
My daughter started Belcher on 8/21/12 and some parent said on 8/23/12 that drop offs and dismissals were chaotic? Really? That was RUDE! I think you all made my daughters first year at school VERY pleasurable! And made her dad and myself VERY proud!! She excelled in every subject!! Thank you again!!

Belcher Elementary School 2

Posted October 29, 2012
So far I am not happy with this school. Noone seems to ever get my childs phone numbers right, they are forever calling her grandparents instead of me about things, and they have been given all my numbers and been told by my parents to call me, I to was not aware of my daughter not doing her reading until I saw it written in her agenda, this is my daughters first school change since she started in pre-k and I wish I would have never moved. She has always been an honor roll student and now she is struggling??? Does not make any sense to me at all. She has always been a great student and loved school, until now. I am very dissapointed. Any time I have spoken to her teachers ot had a meeting I always felt tlike they were rushing through it, if this is how I feel and get treated perhaps my daughter is experiencing the same treatment, not enough time is given to my daughter when she has questions I am thinking....very sad....I am not happy at all

Belcher Elementary School 1

Posted August 23, 2012
This school has no leadership. Children do not walk in lines and dismissal is a very chaotic and stressful time. They use a bullhorn and very loud speakers to call the child's name when their parents car pulls up. Children run to their classroom in and it is a very dangerous place for the younger kids. The Principal, Lisa Roth, has no control of this school. I do feel bad for the teachers and students because they are the victims of no strong leadershop

Posted June 09, 2012
Belcher Elementary is a great school. I was a teacher there for 15 years and the staff was a true family. Special thanks to the principal and DMT for watching out for the Hawkins/Floyd family for 14 years. Keep up the great work you do for children in providing a great education. We promise to visit you. Barbara, Angela, Angenika, Kayla and Jacquez.

Posted June 04, 2012
The principal and entire staff are very caring and professional. Both of my grandchildren attended Belcher Elementary. This is a rare school who sponsors a fifth grade trip to Washington, DC yearly in May.

Posted February 29, 2012
I was a student at Belcher in the 80s and now work as a teacher there today! Teachers, administrators, support staff, students and parents all work together to make Belcher an amazing place to learn!

Belcher Elementary School 4

Posted November 21, 2011
Great staff and principal! They make all for child's success. Specially appreciates for ESL teachers! I don't know how to communicate with parents and school's site don't work therefore I opened the facebook page.

Belcher Elementary School
1839 South Belcher Road, Clearwater, FL  33764
Last modified Belcher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.