758 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Agree

The teachers have the children interact in making these policies at the beginning of the year. The golden rule always works

There is such warmth and dedication at this school from the staff and teachers. My daughters love it. The academics are on the appropriate level and the welcome parent involvement.

I am hispanic married to an african american. We moved into the clearwater area and rented an apartment that was zoned for this school. The administration is fantastic...The teachers are kind...The students...Well, white is the minority. Majority of the Hispanic kids don't speak english. The ones that do, speak very broken, or lack great communication/comprehension skills. This is a problem since it slows down the overall learning time in the classroom. The area the school is zoned for is mostly nice nice nice high end homes, where kids are going to a charter or private school, the other homes are all DINGY apartment communities and tiny run down brick houses. I volunteered once for lunch, and I did not see ONE CHILD who packed his own lunch (expect mine) which leads me to belive that the families are poor or on welfare. There are kids with behavior issues and a uniform dress code is enforced. Later I find out this is a TITLE 1 school, which is under performing (not the schools fault.). Under the no child left behind act, any child who is advanced or gifted like mine are, will be PULLED behind. Please reconsider this zip code in general. Not a good school, no good housing.

We were iffy about this school because of its rating but after our third grader has attended we love it. They take great pride and care of their students. Everyone is helpful and enjoyable.

The rating system for this school does not do it justice. My kids have gone to this school for just a year, and it was the best thing that ever happened to them, especially for my youngest who has ADHD. They came from a school in the Chicago suburbs. My child went from the 10-20th percentile at the beginning of the year to the 85th -95th percentile by the end of the year. His lexile scores doubled. It has been the most amazing change I have ever seen or heard of, and we owe it to the teachers at this school. My 5th grader has maintained a steady improvement also, although he was already in a high percentile. Thanks Eisenhower!

This school is one of the worst schools around. I don't feel that this school put's the welfare of the children first. I feel they rather see bad teacher's keep a job they can't do. I wouldn't even rate this school.

I don't think you will find a more dedicated group of professionals anywhere. Our Principal, Mrs. Downes is a woman completely concerned with the educational welfare of each and every student. Check us out!

Last modified Eisenhower Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.