Sandy Lane Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2013
I went to this school a few years back for my fifth grade education, I was bullied all year long, the principal didn't have any regard for my well-being or safety. I would get beat up, my things would get stolen, I would get verbally attacked, and no staff member would do anything about it.

Sandy Lane Elementary School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
This is a great school and the staff are always on the game...I even had one of the maintenance staff people (I think his name was Jimmy.. a southern guy) help me one afternoon with some boxes. This is a great school. In touch and in focus with the kids and the parents

Sandy Lane Elementary School 1

Posted March 02, 2010
This school has gone into the toilet, since the merger of schools a few years ago. The academic scores are atrocious, fighting between students is a common everyday occurance. Police are often in the facility. Do NOT send your child here if quality of education is a priority.

Posted March 27, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
Fantastic teachers! Especially 4th grade team...Tsotsos, Livingston, Murphy

Posted July 16, 2004
Both of my children attended sandy lane elementary school. This was a great school--excellent teachers, great support from the community, and just an overall quality elementary education.

Posted October 06, 2003

Sandy Lane Elementary School
1360 Sandy Lane, Clearwater, FL  33755
Last modified Sandy Lane Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandy Lane Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top