696 students|Pinellas

Bad
Good

Posted December 27, 2009
my son used to student skycrest elemantary for 5.grade.we were from out of country(from turkey)very nice principal and teachers.mr.hattaway is perfect thank you for good education.

Posted December 11, 2009
My kid gose their we just came from mexico and she learn too read and speak english very well

Posted October 14, 2009
very personal environment considering the unequal ethnicity. Being a minority for the first time, I'm a white female, has opened doors of opportunity to get involved and not look at racial backgrounds.

Posted October 03, 2009
4 children and 5 grandchildren attended there. Teachers and staff were outstanding and cooperative with problems. I hope my great grandchildren will be as lucky.

Posted April 21, 2008
Wonderful Teachers and staff. Principal really cares.

Posted April 15, 2008
The safety issues have been addressed, the school is locked down pretty tight during school hours. During the morning drop off times there is a teacher and safety patrol at each of the drop off points.

Posted July 10, 2007
My son attends Skycrest. The teachers are great, very commited to education. However, I feel they should put a lot more attention to security. Specially, in the morning when parents drop their kids.

Posted July 26, 2005
My son was in Skycrest for three years. The teachers are the most devoted and sincere I have ever encountered. In the second grade my son started to have some trouble academically, but his teacher brought it to my attention immediately and nipped it in the bud. The people in the office are very caring and helpful. I would recommend this to school to anyone. It is an amazing school.

Skycrest Elementary School 2

Posted April 22, 2005

Skycrest Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2004
My child went to this school for 5 years. and I THANK GOODNESS for CHOICE.. I would never suggest this school. Principal does not have a good outlook she is RUDE. unless you agree with her. IF one disagreement. then watch out. I have felt uneasy at this school. NO security, people walk onto campus and no one ask can I help you? They worry about Money and FREE lunches to have more money given to them....NOT about our kids learning. Teachers are scared of speaking up to Principal.about other teachers saying rude things to students...PLease use your CHOICE and go some place else!!!!

10 North Corona Avenue, Clearwater, FL  33765
Last modified Skycrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.