Posted May 19, 2015
I graduated from CCC last year and it was the best four years of my life so far! The teachers are extremely involved and caring when it comes to the students; extra help was always offered when needed. I don't think I could've received a more well-rounded experience. Endless extracurricular and leadership opportunities were offered during my time that filled my college applications and helped mold me into a more polished professional. The students were very welcoming and kind so it was easy to make friends. I am very thankful for CCC!

Posted July 12, 2013
My daughter just graduated from CCC and had a wonderful experience. She loved the IB program. The teachers are very devoted to the kids.

Posted October 01, 2012
The school offers a great variety for my kids thru education and sports. I have enjoyed my time at CCC

Posted August 06, 2012
I have a student who will be a senior this year. He has had a stellar education to this point. He is enrolled in the IB program, CCC is the only private school in Pinellas to have this program. He is very well rounded. He is in several sports and is on several committees and honer societies. The school has a very strong college graduation rate. I highly recommend this school. I do wish they had a stronger push towards missions.

Posted June 11, 2012
Fantastic academic and sports programs! So glad we made the switch from public to CCC. This school is what education should be about: all students expected to go to college and the development of quality character traits.

Posted August 15, 2011
I graduated from CCC two years ago and my experience was fantastic. The teachers truly care about their students, and are always willing to help with coursework, but are also available to listen to any other problems students might have. Like every school, there are not so excellent teachers, but I honestly believe that the good outshine the bad. In addition to academics, the school felt like a home to me because it was so tight knit.

Clearwater Central Catholic High School 1

Posted May 10, 2011
My daughter attended this school. We found many teachers to be mediocre (a few were excellent). The administration was horrible. Unresponsive, lacked basic Christian principles, conceited, lacked professionalism. Far more interested in attracting students than helping those already enrolled. The Catholic affiliation is simply a marketing ploy, stay away!
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 26, 2010
Great experience. Loved the school, teachers, truly changed my life.

Clearwater Central Catholic High School 2

Posted March 05, 2009
I didn't like this school. The school is too religious for me. The students were not very social and the staff was very chaotic and unorganized.

Posted July 15, 2007
Highly recommended, great football program, i just graduated and i lived my experience and got a great education.

Clearwater Central Catholic High School
2750 Haines Bayshore Road, Clearwater, FL  33760
Last modified Clearwater Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Clearwater Central Catholic High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top