Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

I am a transfer student from California in the 10th grade and came to CCCHS for a better education and a friendly environment. My experience so far has been the complete opposite. I've met the most shallow and rude people at this school and I do not feel welcomed AT ALL. My history teacher is actually a great teacher and I understand everything she says! However, my chemistry teacher in honestly incapable of teaching or controlling a class. Everybody makes mistakes of course -- but she makes an EXCESSIVE amount of mistakes and often the students in her class correct her! My English teacher lost my essay, which was also submitted on turnitin.com with a time stamp, and when she told me she never got my essay it was several weeks later so i printed it out and gave it to her. I ended up getting a 12/60 dropping my grade from an A to a 79%. I talked to the school counselor about it and she said she would talk to my teacher, it has been a week and we are taking midterms and there still has been no change in my grade. Students have been caught cheating and their parent have "made a donation" to the school and suddenly the entire incident is forgotten! The school i very corrupt because it is a private catholic school that doesn't have to follow the guidelines of the public school system. Never have I been so unhappy in school -- I used to look forward to learning new things and this school has made me lose that passion. I play a sport that I love and I have decided I will not be playing for the school next year because of the terrible 'sportsmen ship among my team and lack of coaching skills. It is sad that this school has changed me so much for the negative and I am no longer the happy, optimistic person i was before I attended to CCCHS. To sum it all up -- I am miserable at Clearwater Central Catholic High School and I have lost passion and love for the things that were most important to me. Instead of enjoying my high school experience, I find myself counting down the days that I have to spend in this horrible place.

Pros: -courses are pretty good - teachers are mostly helpful - test scores are good (ACTS,SATS etc) Cons: - this is a very cliquey school. - Students are not always nice - International students from China are made fun of - staff is not up to par

I graduated from CCC last year and it was the best four years of my life so far! The teachers are extremely involved and caring when it comes to the students; extra help was always offered when needed. I don't think I could've received a more well-rounded experience. Endless extracurricular and leadership opportunities were offered during my time that filled my college applications and helped mold me into a more polished professional. The students were very welcoming and kind so it was easy to make friends. I am very thankful for CCC!

My daughter just graduated from CCC and had a wonderful experience. She loved the IB program. The teachers are very devoted to the kids.

The school offers a great variety for my kids thru education and sports. I have enjoyed my time at CCC

I have a student who will be a senior this year. He has had a stellar education to this point. He is enrolled in the IB program, CCC is the only private school in Pinellas to have this program. He is very well rounded. He is in several sports and is on several committees and honer societies. The school has a very strong college graduation rate. I highly recommend this school. I do wish they had a stronger push towards missions.

Fantastic academic and sports programs! So glad we made the switch from public to CCC. This school is what education should be about: all students expected to go to college and the development of quality character traits.

I graduated from CCC two years ago and my experience was fantastic. The teachers truly care about their students, and are always willing to help with coursework, but are also available to listen to any other problems students might have. Like every school, there are not so excellent teachers, but I honestly believe that the good outshine the bad. In addition to academics, the school felt like a home to me because it was so tight knit.

My daughter attended this school. We found many teachers to be mediocre (a few were excellent). The administration was horrible. Unresponsive, lacked basic Christian principles, conceited, lacked professionalism. Far more interested in attracting students than helping those already enrolled. The Catholic affiliation is simply a marketing ploy, stay away!

Great experience. Loved the school, teachers, truly changed my life.

Last modified Clearwater Central Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12