Clearwater, FL

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 27, 2015
Starts with a strong school leadership and engaged parent, faculty and administration culture. Great set of non-denominational values. Amazing parent teacher association with endless helping hands.

Posted August 27, 2015
St. Paul's has for us has always been a second home. It is one thing to have a school, where you know your children are getting a fantastic and individualistically tailored education program, and clearly you are getting that at St. Paul's. But what has always struck me as core differentiator is the extent by which the senior leadership at St. Paul's School has nurtured a robust parent, faculty and administration Culture. This openness, transparency and engagement at all levels in the school has fostered some amazing transformations since we started there in Pre-K. The new middle school is a perfect example of this; with its open and age/development appropriate environment in combination with forward thinking teaching staff with the experience to be able take full advantage of the space has me counting the days till 6th grade starts. Would definitely recommend that you tour other schools first, before you settle in at home at St. Paul’s.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted August 24, 2015
My children have always loved their teachers. They nurture but also hold the children accountable.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted August 24, 2015
The teachers teach at school; not at home. The amount of homework has never been overwhelming. My child has learned excellent time management skills.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2015
This comes directly from the amazing teachers. I love being at a school that allows the teachers to give children hugs.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 24, 2015
The Episcopal roots of Saint Paul’s teach students to be accepting of everyone regardless of faith. There are students of so many different beliefs at the school. Saint Paul’s teaches the students to be GOOD people; they don’t teach religion.

Posted August 24, 2015
I am a current parent starting our 7th year at Saint Paul's and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier. The credentials and experience held by the faculty and staff are SO impressive. The energy and excitement is palpable and has grown consistently the past few years. Graduates of Saint Paul’s continue to tell current students how well they were prepared for high school. The new middle school is so innovative and forward thinking and even has a Maker Space area! I look forward to another great school year at Saint Paul’s!

Posted August 24, 2015
Everything about Saint Paul's has been positive for us. The start to the new year has brought some exciting changes to the school with a brand new middle school building, and the faculty and staff have been great at acclimating the families to the new environment. We can't wait for the rest of the year!

Posted May 07, 2015
I was inspired to write a review after one reviewer asked parents to do an honest evaluation. So, as a current parent finishing our 4th school year, I will do an honest evaluation. My child transferred into St. Paul's from another school (public) in the area. Albeit, it has not been a perfect transition with the constant changes yet NO school is truly perfect. Perfection is a matter of perspective and since we do not all hold the same 'looking glass', perfection simply does not exist. Now, that being said, my children Love going to school every day. My children love the small environment that gives them the extra hands-on attention. I value the relationships fostered between student-teacher-parent. The small class to teacher ratio is perfect for the needs of my family. I don't love the tuition, but I do value the hard work ethic that has been taught to my children (which honestly, before St. Paul's simply did not exist), in addition to seeing a growth in my children's confidence which to me, is Priceless! In regards to some reviews on bullying, I am sorry to hear that however, as an objective reviewer, this has not been true for me nor have I heard of any issues.

St Pauls School 1

Posted April 18, 2015
If you are looking for a school with high education worth your money, don't come here. St. Paul's used to be an amazing school before they got rid of their best teachers due to financial situations. My son went here for middle school and within the first week of school hated it and wanted to leave. They say they have outstanding education when really it is only mediocre. The public schools in my son's school district have the same level of education while being free. Do not go to St. Paul's, it is a huge waste of money.

1600 Saint Paul's Drive, Clearwater, FL  33764