Posted March 24, 2010
Despite the financial challenges the school faced this year, I have not seen any change in the quality of education they provide. My kids are challenged daily and love going to school. Two years ago we moved to Tampa where our kids attended Roosevelt Elementary. Although this is supposed to be one of the better schools in Tampa, my then first grader was not nearly as engaged or excited about going to school and often complained that school was boring.

Posted February 06, 2008

Posted August 22, 2007
Great school with a tremendously high level of education.

Posted February 25, 2006
I love this school it makes you feel right at home from the moment you are greeted in the office and meet the Head of School, Pauline Rohrman. She has a special way of making you feel that your child is the most important child in the school. The teachers are wonderful, my child is in kindergarten and I could not be more pleased with the academics and the Hebrew program my child loves her teachers. If you are looking for a school with an excellent academic program and a welcoming atmosphere this is the school for you.

Posted June 08, 2004
Warm, welcoming atmoshpere with an emphais on high academic standards. My kids love it here!

Posted June 08, 2004
My children were challenged to stretch and grow both personally and academically. This school's broad repertoire of teaching methods allowed my children to develop their personal strengths. Leadership opportunities for students is a real plus as each student is encouraged to participate in a number of school and community events that showcase their organizational, creative and presentational skills. I would not hesitate to recommend this school to any parent who is looking for a solid Jewish education with excellence in general studies.

Pinellas County Jewish Day School
1775 S Highland Ave, Clearwater, FL  33756
Last modified Pinellas County Jewish Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Pinellas County Jewish Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top