Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The children are in a drug free environment, There is very little bullying and if there is it handled on an immediate basis and not repeated. The students keep each other honest and straight.

My daughter has gone to this school since she was 2. She is 15 and in the 11th grade. She loves learning and has participated in all the sports and in the performing arts. The school is like her family- and I love that she excels in all areas. The personal care she is given academically is just awesome!

My beautiful daughter jonied Clearwater Academy Int a few months ago and she is extremelly happy there. Her teachers are kind and professional. Thank you so much for doing such a good work with our kids. I couldn't be more happier!

I went to Clearwater Academy. Despite what they say, the school is deeply connected to Scientology, and your child will be exposed to it in the curriculum. Many of the books read are written by L. Ron Hubbard, and the teaching philosophy is flawed. Your child might have fun because it is easy work, but they will not learn nearly as much as they would elsewhere, and what they learn in certain subjects might be outright incorrect. Also, the requirements to teach are based on Scientological skill in "supervising". They even hired a student that just graduated to independently teach 10th grade. Don't consider this school.

Clearwater Academy is the best school, the environment for the kids, Teachers, the Staff, the principal, for my daughter is like to be at home. When I'll go to pick her up every afternoon she wants to stay at school and I love it. My daughter has everything in Clearwater Academy and she love to study and lear more and more. Thank you Clearwater Academy, you are the best

I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to send my child to this school. It created a foundation that she wouldn't have got elsewhere. It is not normal for a child to dislike school. Many people think that it is normal child behavior, but I assure you, it is not. They create an environment here that encourages children to have that "Want to succeed" attitude. I see that in my daughter still, years after her attending Clearwater Academy. The study technology used at this school works for all kids, whether they are slower learners, gifted, or average students. They have an individualized curriculum so the children learn at their own pace. They teach to retain and understand rather than teaching to test. We live in a very test driven society and that is what sets this school apart from the rest! The staff/parent communication is also stellar. As well as all of the incredibly fun activities and field trips.

This is a great school. My children have been there for almost 5 years now and they have grown into intelligent, happy and goal-oriented young people. I know with certainty that all 3 of them will achieve whatever they want in life with the solid education and life skills they are learning at the school.

I had 3 children graduate from Clearwater Academy and I'm very happy with the results. It really paid off and they are now fine adults who are pursuing their careers. One of them is just about to graduate from University of Florida.

Last modified Clearwater Academy International is a Private school that serves grades PK-12