Posted October 17, 2014
My beautiful daughter jonied Clearwater Academy Int a few months ago and she is extremelly happy there. Her teachers are kind and professional. Thank you so much for doing such a good work with our kids. I couldn't be more happier!

Clearwater Academy International 1

Posted November 19, 2013
I went to Clearwater Academy. Despite what they say, the school is deeply connected to Scientology, and your child will be exposed to it in the curriculum. Many of the books read are written by L. Ron Hubbard, and the teaching philosophy is flawed. Your child might have fun because it is easy work, but they will not learn nearly as much as they would elsewhere, and what they learn in certain subjects might be outright incorrect. Also, the requirements to teach are based on Scientological skill in "supervising". They even hired a student that just graduated to independently teach 10th grade. Don't consider this school.

Posted April 05, 2013
Clearwater Academy is the best school, the environment for the kids, Teachers, the Staff, the principal, for my daughter is like to be at home. When I'll go to pick her up every afternoon she wants to stay at school and I love it. My daughter has everything in Clearwater Academy and she love to study and lear more and more. Thank you Clearwater Academy, you are the best

Posted May 27, 2011
I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to send my child to this school. It created a foundation that she wouldn't have got elsewhere. It is not normal for a child to dislike school. Many people think that it is normal child behavior, but I assure you, it is not. They create an environment here that encourages children to have that "Want to succeed" attitude. I see that in my daughter still, years after her attending Clearwater Academy. The study technology used at this school works for all kids, whether they are slower learners, gifted, or average students. They have an individualized curriculum so the children learn at their own pace. They teach to retain and understand rather than teaching to test. We live in a very test driven society and that is what sets this school apart from the rest! The staff/parent communication is also stellar. As well as all of the incredibly fun activities and field trips.

Posted March 03, 2009
This is a great school. My children have been there for almost 5 years now and they have grown into intelligent, happy and goal-oriented young people. I know with certainty that all 3 of them will achieve whatever they want in life with the solid education and life skills they are learning at the school.

Posted August 02, 2007
I had 3 children graduate from Clearwater Academy and I'm very happy with the results. It really paid off and they are now fine adults who are pursuing their careers. One of them is just about to graduate from University of Florida.

Clearwater Academy International 4

Posted July 28, 2005
Definitely a bit unconventional as far as study techniques go, but the system definitely works!

Posted January 16, 2005
My daughter attended Clearwater Academy for the past several years. It has been a wonderful school for her. She was about 10 when she started, and now she is 15. She has grown to be a very happy, intelligent, thoughtful and very responsible young woman. The best way to evaluate the quality of the academics is to see how she functions in life. For example, when there are news items about world cultures and political events she knows the geography involved, she understands our history as well as the history of the world and therefore has a historical perspective, and she has thoughtful, well-reasoned ideas which she shares. Socially, her friends are some of the most decent, respectful, and mature young people that you could ever hope to meet. None of them are on drugs, and they all set a good example for others. What more could a parent want.

Clearwater Academy International 4

Posted June 04, 2004
This is a fantastic school. I have all three of my children there. The school develops individual academic programs for each student and students are able to move at their own pace. Additionally there is an emphasis on students being able to apply what they learn so there is a lot of hands on application. Finally the school works to understand the goals of its students and allign their education to the students personal goal. That has made all the different with my kids.

Clearwater Academy International
801 Drew Street, Clearwater, FL  33755
Last modified Clearwater Academy International is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Clearwater Academy International Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top